Summer Mercato 2019
I just wonder what they're trying right now because Rodrigeuz although not being exceptional by any means is decent. With the new RW LW and RCM coming in and Piatek and Paqueta also having played just half a season in Milan. I don't know if it's smart starting with a totally revanped squad again next season.
I think Emerson has better characteristics
Inter after Danilo
(04-19-2019, 05:26 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Inter after Danilo

If that really happen then I have to admit that they have one of the best defence coming season with Skriniar, Diego Godin and Danilo and Asamoah
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(04-19-2019, 08:46 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: If that really happen then I have to admit that they have one of the best defence coming season with Skriniar, Diego Godin and Danilo and Asamoah

Imagine a back three of Skriniar, Godin, and de Vrij if Conte goes to Inter
(04-19-2019, 09:11 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Imagine a back three of Skriniar, Godin, and de Vrij if Conte goes to Inter
They can win anything if they won't usually bottle it
Let's not overrate Inter. It happens every year.

Their midfield is just as bad as ours in terms of creativity and their wingers aren't exactly lighting up the league either. They have a world class striker but he is a nutjob.

Inter is just as far as "winning anything" as we are.
(04-19-2019, 10:13 PM)nefremo Wrote: Let's not overrate Inter. It happens every year.

Their midfield is just as bad as ours in terms of creativity and their wingers aren't exactly lighting up the league either. They have a world class striker but he is a nutjob.

Still possible they finish fourth
The only thing i wonder about inter is, how can they always find a great goalkeeper. Toldo, Julio cesar, Handanovic

The rest are just... meh, they're just as midtable as our squadDevilol

Maybe only paqueta, Icardi, Romagnoli, Skriniar, Piatek, Perisic, De vrij, and Bakayoko are above all of these midtable squads
(04-19-2019, 10:13 PM)nefremo Wrote: Let's not overrate Inter. It happens every year.

They are more active in transfer than us

Eriksson is linked with them, If Real madrid signs Eriksson then they will open talks with Modric. They are using masterclass to get big names.

Gundogan is heavily linked with them
Nicolo Barella is closest with Inter considering he is Inter fan.
They are in talks with Rubentus for Icardi-Dybala swap. 
Inter is set to battle with Chelsea and Arsenal for Nicholas Pepe.
They may also Target Referees with remaining Money left  Devilol

This is their all sorts of Transfer list this summer (My Inter Fan told this)
They are in progress of becoming New "Manchester City"