Summer Mercato 2019
I read we are into Castagne , and ready to offer Laxalt in exchange..
(04-13-2019, 01:14 PM)edysim Wrote: I read we are into Castagne , and ready to offer Laxalt in exchange..

This is an upgrade..
just let us qualify for the CL, and then its up to Leo and Maldini do it. I wont comment on possible signings, what interests me is the qualification. I hold tight to the players and the coach we have now.
Roma preparing 20mil offer for Tonali (from Football-Italia).
I've never seen him play, but I don't want to lose out on another potential Verratti. Especially not to a peasant team like Roma and especially not for 20mil. Hate to say it, but 20mil in today's market is nothing. Big clubs throw that around for young talents that won't even be registered in their team for a year or two.
Both Milan and Napoli are close to agreeing personal terms with Florian Thauvin who seems heading to Serie A next season. Milan’s transfer window depends on their CL qualification. His value is estimated at €40M [France Football]
(04-15-2019, 11:39 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Both Milan and Napoli are close to agreeing personal terms with Florian Thauvin who seems heading to Serie A next season. Milan’s transfer window depends on their CL qualification. His value is estimated at €40M [France Football]

Thauvin is a good winger but he already failed in Premier league I don't think he would be that great in Serie A but I will still prefer Thauvin over Suso and Lord
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Any update on Gnabry I don't think Bayern will let him go that easily
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(04-15-2019, 02:43 PM)nefremo Wrote: Roma preparing 20mil offer for Tonali (from Football-Italia).
I've never seen him play, but I don't want to lose out on another potential Verratti. Especially not to a peasant team like Roma and especially not for 20mil. Hate to say it, but 20mil in today's market is nothing. Big clubs throw that around for young talents that won't even be registered in their team for a year or two.

Yes, tonali for regista (kinda a dilemma though, Bakayoko isn't a playmaker, he's an anchor man, and a great + successful one, should've taken vice anchor like bayern's martinez if the system works). It'd be better we get him though instead other teams
and either barella/savic for the dynamic 2 
With montolivo, mauri, and probably Biglia leaving, we only have 4-5 players to fill the midfield

-Bakayoko (most likely redeemed)
-Paqueta
-Kessie
-Bonaventura
-Hakan

In a 3 man midfield system, we really should have 6-7 players for the rotational options
Thauvin allegedly close to join us
(04-16-2019, 08:52 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: Thauvin is a good winger but he already failed in Premier league I don't think he would be that great in Serie A but I will still prefer Thauvin over Suso and Lord

Agreed