Summer Mercato 2019
50m is the new 20m.
(04-10-2019, 12:52 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I'm guessing they'll want around 50m for him

with all the current interest, it might be what we'll have to pay. If we don't, someone else will
reports are saying he'd likely be sold between 40-50.
Also, there are a lot of reports in portugal saying that we were considering him before he signed for Sporting. Just never made a move, probably not convinced.
We need to qualify for CL to have a chance
(04-10-2019, 01:49 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: We need to qualify for CL to have a chance

100%

I feel like that's the case for most of the players we're looking at. Not only from a financial perspective. but also a professional one. Some of the names being thrown around have interest from clubs that regularly play CL.

We can try convince them of our "project" but still doesn't change that they could pick a team that are already more succesful.
(04-10-2019, 01:08 AM)xudong Wrote: 50m is the new 20m.

tbh 80m is the new 20m
Icon_lol2

I started following Milan when we set a few world transfer fee records (yes, I was a glory hunter too. Big Grin).

Gullit 1987 6M
Papin 1992 10M
Lentini 1993 13M

(I checked wikipedia just in case that my memory wouldn't serve me correctly).

How has time changed! Big Grin
(04-10-2019, 02:02 AM)porcho Wrote: 100%

I feel like that's the case for most of the players we're looking at. Not only from a financial perspective. but also a professional one. Some of the names being thrown around have interest from clubs that regularly play CL.

We can try convince them of our "project" but still doesn't change that they could pick a team that are already more succesful.
And, if we get UCL spot, that means lazio and roma won't

SMS, zaniolo would be easy to get.

If one of them get the last spot....
Montolivo - Bertolacci - Mauri would guide us survive UEL group stage(maybe) Devilol
I read Leo is in close contact to sign Everton Soares..
(04-10-2019, 03:42 AM)WCmilan Wrote: tbh 80m is the new 20m

most applicable for players in EPL imo