Summer Mercato 2019
(03-25-2019, 01:51 AM)porcho Wrote: Not trying to argue or anything. Just curious... do you have someone in mind?

I'd love to have Hernandez from Atletico but he wouldn't come cheap.
That's the only upgrade I can think of personally.

the others that are better than RR are guys like marcelo, alaba etc. Which, for us, would be untouchable.

Gattuso could've tried out Tiago Djalo at LB, YouTube videos looks impressive

Other names I can think of:

Luca Pelligrini 
Jonathan (Botafago)
(03-25-2019, 02:28 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Give me a budget.  How much can I spend?  Alex Telles from Porto for 40-45m

Telles would be a good one but 40m is a lot... I suppose depends how much we sell RR for(if he gets sold).
Also depends on what happens with FFP... If we get the all clear from UEFA we might be able to go crazy and buy up...
even if we only get 25 for RR(in this day and age not unattainable) means we only pay 15m for Telles.

(03-25-2019, 03:09 AM)k7r Wrote: Gattuso could've tried out Tiago Djalo at LB, YouTube videos looks impressive

Other names I can think of:

Luca Pelligrini 
Jonathan (Botafago)

Djalo isn't ready yet...

I really like Luca Pellegrini but he's not better than RR... not yet anyway. But I wouldn't be opposed to the switch to help raise some money. End up with some cash and a youngster with a higher ceiling.

Too early on Jonathan to say whether he'll be a great player...
Diawara could be avail for 30-35M..
(03-25-2019, 05:35 AM)edysim Wrote: Diawara could be avail for 30-35M..

If Diawara is available for 30m and Bakayoko is available for 35m, it’s a no brainer. I’ve seen both of these players play at a young age and followed them in their twilight years. I didn’t like Bakayoko of Monaco and I don’t like Diawara. Bakayoko of Milan has shown to be quite useful and does a lot more things than Diawara does. Diawara is closer to Jorginho in style as he touches the ball quite a lot but he never keeps it with him for long. He’s not going to add much here and we’re much better off buying Bakayoko as he’s already proven what he can give us here and Diawara would be a risk.

I do think that Bakayoko is worth 25m though in today’s market. 35m is an exagerration especially after he had a very poor season at Chelsea last year. 

@K7r

Djalo plays RB and CB - not LB. The one that plays on the left is the 19 year old Frenchman we signed from Monaco, Leroy Abanda. Neither of them are ready for the first team now.

If you wanted to try someone new at LB we have both Calabria and Conti who can both play on either flank. I’d like to see Calabria on the left and Conti on the right. I do like RR but I really don’t like his offensive output. He’s not the player to lead us into the CL I feel but he’s a defensively reliable player (that’s been making more mistakes in the last month, but even our Capitano makes plenty of mistakes but is forgiven - like the 2 goals in the Inter game). 

I definitely would like to have a more offensive fullback such as Marcelo, Jordi Alba, Mendy, Alex Sandro as it is vital for us to add a wide threat on the left alongside Calhanogli and Paqueta. RR hasn’t been combining well enough with these two offensively and the results are clear to see. I also blame Hakan for this as I have seen RR numerous times attempt to run on the outside behind Hakan past the last defender but Hakan never passes the ball to him and instead cuts in and crosses into the first man’s foot or wide to a goal kick.

I believe the vast majory of our problems this year have happened to us thank to Gattuso because he continually fielded Hakan and Suso in times where they were absolutely awful and we had options on the bench such as Samu. I’m not saying Samu would’ve done better but I’m saying what’s the point in having a 23 man squad if you only want to play the same 11? How can you motivate your starting 11 to do better if they keep getting that starting spot no matter how garbage they play? Unless Rino thinks that their output is not garbage and that’s where the problem is. If he only measures output by distance run and tackles made then that’s where our problem is. Granted the team has been getting results (by the grit of our teeth need I remind you and very luckily in many games), but we really should’ve been doing better IMO considering our wage bill and squad quality. 

I also don’t like that Paqueta always quickly gets subbed out after having a few bad balls but Suso/Hakan are allowed to have 200 consecutive bad balls but still not get benched. It’s this unfair favoritism that will be harmful in the long run.
Reports saying we'll retain Bakayoko but Kessie may be sold for funds
Milan are still looking to capture rising talents. They are interested in Genoa’s Dutch 17-year-old winger Denilho Cleonise who grew up in Ajax academy and intend to negotiate his acquisition with Genoa [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Milan are also in continuous talks to sign young midfielders Juan Sebastian Sforza and Matías Palacios from Boca Juniors and San Lorenzo respectively [GdS]
Milan are reportedly pressing in their efforts to sign Napoli midfielder Amadou Diawara.

Now it's really time to sell Kessie
(03-25-2019, 03:45 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan are reportedly pressing in their efforts to sign Napoli midfielder Amadou Diawara.

Now it's really time to sell Kessie

Why Milan investing so much on DM when they have already Baka and Biglia
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(03-25-2019, 03:51 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Why Milan investing so much on DM when they have already Baka and Biglia

Bakayoko can take Kessie's spot.  Biglia's contract expires next year
Eyes on Reinier Jesus Carvalho