Summer Mercato 2019
(03-24-2019, 09:37 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan are set to reject Borussia Dortmund and Monaco offers for Ricardo Rodriguez, instead extending his contract to 2023.

He is one very few players who have value and at same time we can afford to sell without hurting the team big time
(03-24-2019, 10:02 PM)reza Wrote: He is one very few players who have value and at same time we can afford to sell without hurting the team big time

I think we should sell him for 25m
sell him, get Pancaro Big Grin
I think it's weird because of Gattuso's tactic, RR got underestimated.

In his NT, RR played quite offensively, and he's good. Sure he's below marcelo and alaba.

But surely there's not many solid left back in the world that's affordable.
(03-24-2019, 11:43 PM)Karl08 Wrote: I think it's weird because of Gattuso's tactic, RR got underestimated.

In his NT, RR played quite offensively, and he's good. Sure he's below marcelo and alaba.

But surely there's not many solid left back in the world that's affordable.

He scares the fuck out of me everytime he has the ball because he's so awkward.  I think we can do better
(03-24-2019, 11:59 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: He scares the fuck out of me everytime he has the ball because he's so awkward.  I think we can do better
You're right though
By playing way defensively, he seems to be forced to hold the ball long, until his teammate find a good position.

Shouldn't it be the anchor man role?
Sometimes i wonder what's the logic behind Gattuso's instructionDevilol
(03-25-2019, 12:04 AM)Karl08 Wrote: You're right though
By playing way defensively, he seems to be forced to hold the ball long, until his teammate find a good position.

Shouldn't it be the anchor man role?
Sometimes i wonder what's the logic behind Gattuso's instructionDevilol

I think you're onto something about him not being comfortable playing the particular style we need at the moment. I think it;'s what we need at the moment. Maybe when our midfield is a little more comfortable, we might be able to allow RR to let loose and do as many runs forward as he likes. for the NT he definitely attacks heaps more and he doesn't look so timid.
(03-24-2019, 11:59 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: He scares the fuck out of me everytime he has the ball because he's so awkward.  I think we can do better

Not trying to argue or anything. Just curious... do you have someone in mind?

I'd love to have Hernandez from Atletico but he wouldn't come cheap.
That's the only upgrade I can think of personally.

the others that are better than RR are guys like marcelo, alaba etc. Which, for us, would be untouchable.
(03-25-2019, 01:51 AM)porcho Wrote: Not trying to argue or anything. Just curious... do you have someone in mind?

I'd love to have Hernandez from Atletico but he wouldn't come cheap.
That's the only upgrade I can think of personally.

the others that are better than RR are guys like marcelo, alaba etc. Which, for us, would be untouchable.

Give me a budget.  How much can I spend?  Alex Telles from Porto for 40-45m
I should also mention his release clause is set at 40m. He recently said he was surprised not being called up by Italy. Instead, Brazil called him up. He has an Italian passport so he could've played for Italy. It seems he likes Italy and we'd be an attractive destination