Summer Mercato 2019
(03-23-2019, 12:54 PM)Hitman Wrote: Galliani did his best with the tools that he was given.

Meanwhile rumors are going all over the place as it is the international break, I read that Coutinho could be available for 80m. Between SMS and Coutinho, I definitely think the latter is needed more. He would take us one level up. Would bond so well with Paqueta on the left too.

Then we could look at Madrid, they’ll have a big transfer market and players like Isco & Asencio could want a new chapter in their careers after achieving everything already. Bayern will also be entering the market heavily this summer. There’ll be a lot of movement this summer where we would need to replace Montolivo, Mauri, Bertolacci, buy a winger & striker. We could have a big upgrade next summer but first we need to get back to the CL.

Coutinho's salary is much higher than SMS. Elliott don't mind paying a good transfer fee for a young player because the young player will keep his market value and the fee is not lost money. They are against high salary players. There are more chances to get Everton Soares for the left wing

Asensio has only been good in substitute appearances and Real Madrid always demand high fees. Asensio has 1 liga goal this season and 9 goals over the past 2 seasons. Asensio is like the Morata of the wing. With Zidane back they will look to keep Isco.
Although i like asensio, we already have a lot of long range threat. Sure, they're not as great as asensio

But hey, if we trade suso for him,
I'd take my chances
Barella was unstoppable yesterday against Finland. Man of the match i think....
I'd love to sell Kessie and buy Barella
Cutrone's agent Giovanni Branchini:
"All those rumors of agreements with other clubs are false, especially those regarding Torino. I repeat, not only have we never spoken to anyone, but no contacts are planned for the future either."
(03-24-2019, 05:11 PM)reza Wrote: Cutrone's agent Giovanni Branchini:
"All those rumors of agreements with other clubs are false, especially those regarding Torino. I repeat, not only have we never spoken to anyone, but no contacts are planned for the future either."

Uh huh..

How many times have we heard this?
Cutrone is not in the same position as stars of the past years who said they want to stay but leave soon after, those guys were in demand
Arsenal want Kessie. He would be stupid if he went there.
(03-24-2019, 09:18 PM)craigAC Wrote: Arsenal want Kessie. He would be stupid if he went there.

Kessie fits PL
Milan are set to reject Borussia Dortmund and Monaco offers for Ricardo Rodriguez, instead extending his contract to 2023.