Summer Mercato 2019
Tuttomercatoweb is far from a reliable source, selling Kessie, Suso and Cutrone for the purpose of raising funds *maybe* sounds good on paper but I am not sure all should be done at once, if we make CL we have to add not rebuild, there is a difference.
Kessie, le offerte non mancano: il Milan fissa il prezzo
Da Keivan Karimi - Marzo 22, 2019
franck kessie atalanta milan
Franck Kessie (Getty Images)
MILAN NEWS – La furiosa lite scattata durante il derby Milan-Inter tra Franck Kessie e Lucas Biglia ha fatto scalpore e dato una bruttissima immagine della squadra rossonera.

Nonostante il tutto sia rientrato immediatamente nei ranghi, con il club che ha inviato in sala stampa i due calciatori a scusarsi, il Milan ha deciso di prendere provvedimenti e di multare in maniera salata entrambi i centrocampisti. In particolare Kessie si è visto costretto a pagare una sanzione ancor superiore, sia per non aver accettato il cambio con Conti, sia per aver scatenato la lite generale.

-> Per seguire tutti gli aggiornamenti sulle ultime news Milan, LEGGI QUI.

Secondo quanto emerso dalle indiscrezioni di Tuttomercatoweb.com, Kessie sarebbe rimasto a dir poco scontento dalla decisione di punirlo severamente, anche più del compagno di ‘sventura’ Biglia. Una presa di posizione dunque accolta negativamente dall’ivoriano, che è riuscito a passare da intoccabile della formazione titolare del Milan a elemento ora dal futuro più incerto, in particolar modo per colpa del suo recente atteggiamento aggressivo.

Ecco che la possibilità di vederlo non più con la maglia del Milan aumenta improvvisamente: sono diversi i club europei pronti a scatenarsi per Kessié, su tutti l’Arsenal che lo segue da tempo, ma anche PSG e Tottenham sembrano apprezzarne le qualità fisiche e tecniche. Il Milan starebbe così valutando di poter fare a meno del suo centrocampista tuttofare per un esborso da 40 milioni di euro, così da ottenere anche una plusvalenza di circa 12 milioni rispetto alla cifra spesa per ingaggiarlo dall’Atalanta.

I nervi tesi tra Kessie ed il Milan nei prossimi mesi potrebbero o peggiorare, decretando la fine anticipata dell’avventura rossonera per l’ex atalantino, o cancellarsi del tutto magari trovando una pace che prolungherebbe anche i rapporti tra le parti.

Keivan Karimi – Redazione MilanLive.it

MilanLive.it è stato selezionato dal nuovo servizio di Google News, se vuoi essere sempre aggiornato dalle nostre ultime notizie seguici qui: MilanLive.it
let him disappear. reinvest that money for bakayoko
Milan have not activated an option to buy for 10 years, but could break that negative streak to sign Tiemoue Bakayoko from Chelsea.

That is a run of 18 different players who arrived on loan with an option to buy and did not remain past the temporary deadline.

These names over the years include Mario Balotelli, David Beckham, Mattia Destro, Bojan Krkic, Gerard Deulofeu, Lucas Ocampos, Mario Pasalic, Andriy Shevchenko, Adel Taarabt and most recently Gonzalo Higuain.
Did Beckham and Deulofeu had option to buy?
If only those ballerina didn't activate to buyback Deulofeu, and agree to accept whatever we willing to pay for.
Another example why Ballerina is one of the most hated club in the world
Deulofeu has option to buy back Big Grin

Beckham did not tie to any option, maybe there wasn't any "options" at that time Big Grin
It seems that Galliani used "option to buy" just to trick other clubs into loaning their player! Galliani just wanted a free player for 1 year. Then the next year he would go to some other club and ask for loan with option to buy. Eventually the other clubs started catching on to his tricks and started to refuse the option requests.
(03-23-2019, 12:15 PM)omer486 Wrote: It seems that Galliani used "option to buy" just to trick other clubs into loaning their player! Galliani just wanted a free player for 1 year. Then the next year he would go to some other club and ask for loan with option to buy. Eventually the other clubs started catching on to his tricks and started to refuse the option requests.

Galliani did his best with the tools that he was given.

Meanwhile rumors are going all over the place as it is the international break, I read that Coutinho could be available for 80m. Between SMS and Coutinho, I definitely think the latter is needed more. He would take us one level up. Would bond so well with Paqueta on the left too.

Then we could look at Madrid, they’ll have a big transfer market and players like Isco & Asencio could want a new chapter in their careers after achieving everything already. Bayern will also be entering the market heavily this summer. There’ll be a lot of movement this summer where we would need to replace Montolivo, Mauri, Bertolacci, buy a winger & striker. We could have a big upgrade next summer but first we need to get back to the CL.
To replace Montolivo,Mauri,Bertolacci you need only one average player, nothing more.
Milan and Inter are interested in PSV winger Steven Bergwijn. He is evaluated at not less than € 40M. Leonardo is currently observing how the situation is evolving [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Milan are also interested in Everton Winger Gremio. He has an € 80M release clause in his contract but negotiations with Gremio could take place soon [GdS]