Summer Mercato 2019
(03-21-2019, 11:31 PM)omer486 Wrote: Milan should finish top 4 because Roma are doing really bad and now with Ranieri they look even worse.

Besides coming in top 4 Gattuso has to show that he is tactically smart and adjust the team to the best and in form players. He showed in the 2nd half of the Inter game that he can make changes to the playing style to make it better. Now he has to show that he can do it from the start of a game. If in the next 10 games the team keeps playing the 1st half in the same way, then the Milan management will have to consider replacing Gattuso

I suppose that's my point. he's doing ok, clearly has some issues. The season's not over yet. Plus I don't like the idea of changing him for someone who's not much better considering we're mostly grinding out results. But I still think it's a little early for us to be talking about getting rid of him, even though there's been that sort of talk since August.

More importantly... Screw Napoli! We should be getting Lozano, not them.
Agree with Omer. Gattuso has to chamge in the final 10 games of this season. Otherwise, a new coach is a must, indepedant of the CL quali
Unless gattuso get replaced with someone like Klopp, i personally don't think any coach in the world can deal with this 3rd position worthy first team, and SPAL level substitute.
(03-21-2019, 11:10 PM)Hitman Wrote: We also need to make sure that if Pep comes to Italy one day, we will need to be that club. It prolly will be between 2020/2021 I think.

Pep Guardiola is a checkbook manager Without a huge amount of money he is just a bang average coach don't expect him to do anything miraculous if he even comes to Milan. I will prefer Arsene Wenger over him. Arsene Wenger can do what Arrigo Sacchi did in 1988 both these eras have a lot of similarities and Wenger like to develop young players and This Milan is full young talents like Caldara, Romagnoli, Piatek, Baka, Kessie. He can transform this all players into future legends Okmilan
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
Preferring Wenger? Over Pep? LOL

I’d bring back any of our banter era coaches minus Inzaghi and Brocchi over Wenger.

True Pep has only succeeded at clubs that granted unlimited funds but he’s a player that played in Serie A for some time and IMO he would be inclined to test himself there eventually. If he does come, we must make sure he comes to us. I also imagine bringing him would also force the owners to invest (which they are doing already but it remains to be seen where FFP 2.0 is going).

I’m optimistic about the future of Milan and I too think we need a better coach than Rino but taking everything into consideration, we have to keep him until seasons end then decide. Other coaches might be available that aren’t today. I’d also keep an eye on Pochettino.
The day Milan signs Guardiola, is the day Berlusconi will get a hearth attack.
(03-22-2019, 08:32 AM)Hitman Wrote: Preferring Wenger? Over Pep? LOL

I’d bring back any of our banter era coaches minus Inzaghi and Brocchi over Wenger.

True Pep has only succeeded at clubs that granted unlimited funds but he’s a player that played in Serie A for some time and IMO he would be inclined to test himself there eventually. If he does come, we must make sure he comes to us. I also imagine bringing him would also force the owners to invest (which they are doing already but it remains to be seen where FFP 2.0 is going).

I’m optimistic about the future of Milan and I too think we need a better coach than Rino but taking everything into consideration, we have to keep him until seasons end then decide. Other coaches might be available that aren’t today. I’d also keep an eye on Pochettino.

but the question arises that why Pep will join Milan when he will be paid more in Juventus and more international media attention
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
Any of this discussion only depends on future owner and FFP. FFP as it stands is a joke so if it changes we can surely attract anyone we want including Pep.
I am not at all convinced by Gattuso as coach, but the chances of him being fired by L&M is 0% if 4th or above and not automatic at all if 5th and below. Dont assume he is fired if we finish 5th, I doubt this summer is any big changes, L&M will try to solidify the team and find one big signing...that's it.
Kessie mad lol

K bye
AC Milan are interested in Barella & could sell Kessie to Arsenal, who are interested in both players, to fund the move