Summer Mercato 2019
(03-20-2019, 05:20 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Paqueta is tired and Piatek has a track record of going absent against big teams.  Leonardo is running the transfer market

troy its quite normal that piatek will go absent, when you play in 9-0-1 formation.even Van Basten would suck.
Milan have inquired about Everton’s Richarlison but were scared off by the Toffies’ demands which is at least €65M, considered improper for Milan at the time being. Discussion will be reopened within the Milan management at the end of the season [@AntoVitiello, @MilanNewsit]
(03-20-2019, 07:16 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan have inquired about Everton’s Richarlison but were scared off by the Toffies’ demands which is at least €65M, considered improper for Milan at the time being. Discussion will be reopened within the Milan management at the end of the season [@AntoVitiello, @MilanNewsit]

The only thing we can do is to lure Richarlison for UCL in this Summer transfer window.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Richarlison is a bit too much of a attitude player for my liking. And that fee is way too much.
(03-20-2019, 04:19 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Jordan Veretout linked

I would better go with Marco Benassi
(03-20-2019, 06:10 PM)artand Wrote: troy its quite normal that Piatek will go absent, when you play in 9-0-1 formation.even Van Basten would suck.

This 4-3-3 formation of Gattuso without proper wingers completely isolates Piatek, and doesn't really make proper use of Paqueta or Hakan. 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 would suit the players much better.

If Gattuso keeps the team playing this way it would mean he is tactically deficient. Hopefully Gattuso makes some changes for the next game.
(03-20-2019, 09:21 PM)omer486 Wrote: This 4-3-3 formation of Gattuso without proper wingers completely isolates Piatek, and doesn't really make proper use of Paqueta or Hakan. 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 would suit the players much better.

If Gattuso keeps the team playing this way it would mean he is tactically deficient. Hopefully Gattuso makes some changes for the next game.

That's why Gattuso sucks. He must play 2 strikers upfront rather than Piatek alone
(03-19-2019, 12:59 PM)artand Wrote: any other mid class would do better than Gattuso now. Don't mind bringing back Seedorf or give Shevchenko a try. This Milan can do much more than this. Gattuso's work is insufficient.

I disagree massively. Gattuso has done well so far. particularly with the team he's got. to get rid of him for the likes of Seedorf or to give a new coach a try is a silly move.
We keep doing that and how well has that worked out so far.

For me it's simple. Either get someone very good. Or keep Gattuso.
(03-20-2019, 05:42 PM)Karl08 Wrote: Tbf, you can't expect even a messi, prime ronaldinho, prime ronaldo fenomeno, prime zidane to do their magic everytime they're on the pitch.

Besides, not every players has the adaptability of someone like penaldo or Zlatan. Of course they need time to adapt

THIS!
Paqueta has performed beyond expectation so far. There is a huge fitness difference between Europe and Brasil. Always has been.
Piatek goes missing in one game because he doesn't have service and it's Gattuso's fault?

look, he's not a perfect coach. But give the guy break. He's gotten us so far. How about we wait till the end of the season. If he can do ALL these things wrong and still get us 3rd/4th spot surely that's a success...
I am not convinced by Gattuso, but if he takes us to CL, then he has earned the right to stay as the coach.

Of course I hope that he will prove me wrong.