Summer Mercato 2019
(03-18-2019, 07:11 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: EDF is very underrated Coach. I remember he helped Sassuolo for promotion to Serie A and helped them to clinch 6th position. Sassuolo then reached Europa league group stage beating Red Star.

He is probably underrated, but so was Montella. You could say the same about Mihajlovic as well when he joined. My point is that I am not interested in yet another manager whose biggest accomplishment is the reach Europa League with a minor Serie A side. Yes, technically you could say that he did well at Roma, but in all honesty his Roma team was extremely inconsistent throughout his tenure.
(03-18-2019, 07:05 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Conte is already very close joining Inter

So is Mourinho apparently. We’ll see how it goes in the summer, but Conte is a much safer bet than Di Francesco if both were available.
(03-18-2019, 07:34 PM)Nicolas Wrote: So is Mourinho apparently. We’ll see how it goes in the summer, but Conte is a much safer bet than Di Francesco if both were available.

Mourinho is Portugal's next manager
I was hoping for Conte, but Marotta will take him to Inter.
(03-18-2019, 06:42 PM)artand Wrote: 1-New Coach
2-new LB
3-new CB
4-new RCM
5-new RW
6-new LW

You are NOT a happy Milan fan right now.
(03-18-2019, 09:19 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Mourinho is Portugal's next manager

No thanks! Inter can have him...
Tbf, even with ridiculously injuries plague, SPAL level 2nd team with the likes of bertolacci, mauri, zapata, and the extremely generous charity program called higuain rescue sanctuary, Gattuso somehow can reach 4th.

Yes, sometimes he's so stubborn to change things like hakan on left wing, playing suso even though he's so inconsistent, and many more.

But hey, we reach 4th.
Conte with world class players like kante, hazard, etc. crumbled.

What i'm trying to say is, he has his own way to build and manage the team. Have faith with him.
(03-18-2019, 06:42 PM)artand Wrote: 1-New Coach
2-new LB
3-new CB
4-new RCM
5-new RW
6-new LW

new coach? ONLY if we're replacing him with a TOP coach.
If Conte, Pep, someone of that sort of quality is coming in then yes. Unless that's the case, we're better off sticking with Gattuso and give him the conditions he needs to do his best.
Sick of the turnover of coaches only to replace them with more of the same.
Plus he's got us in 4th spot and we've had a better 2019 than most of the best teams in Europe.

New LB - depends who becomes available. I would have this low priority
New CB - Depends how we go with Caldara. Hopefully he comes back fully fit and starts playing well.
New RCM
New RW
New LW
those three should be top priority this transfer window.
(03-18-2019, 11:54 PM)porcho Wrote: No thanks! Inter can have him...

Conte's going to Inter
(03-19-2019, 12:20 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Conte's going to Inter

yeah, I think so too... but I just don't want Jose for Portugal...