Summer Mercato 2019
(03-17-2019, 02:37 PM)nefremo Wrote: Yeeesss!!! Please be true!! Douglas Costa is one of my favorite players and exactly the type we need. The only downside are the injuries. He's always had problems and misses big chunks of seasons due to them. Still, I would do it in a heart beat.

If this is true it must mean we have gotten confirmation from Sevilla that they won't buy him.

It's clear by now that teams won't pay 40mil for Silva. So 1 way, accounting wise, to still get rod of him at a high value is to exchange him. If Juventus wants him and are willing to value him at 40mil, then it works for us. I think Douglas might be valued slightly more, but we should be able to make it work.

--------------Piatek----------
Everton-Paqueta-Costa

Yea baby!!!! Full Brazillian! Add Pato for free to that as a back up and we samba our way to a Scudetto! Haha

Beach boy for injury prone skilled player?  I guess I'll take it

So now the question begs as to which striker is leaving Juve. I bet they sell Kean.. or is it Dybala who leaves?
My guess is that Dybala will leave at some point over the next two years. Allegri doesn't use him that much now that they've signed Ronaldo. The only question would be - where does he go? I doubt he'll stay in Italy and Barcelona/Madrid have other priorities so he won't have many options.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Douglas Costa for Andre Silva would be good, because I really do not want Silva back. Douglas Costa is that direct, dribbling player we need. My only concern with him is that his final product is sometimes lacking. 17 appearances in Serie A, one goal and 0 assists are not really numbers to get excited about.
I like Costa but the main reason to be after him is finding affordable for a position we need, not 100% because he is so great or anything.
Quote:Gattuso wants Bakayoko to be redeemed from Chelsea at all costs but the Blues will hardly grant Milan a discount on the buyout option [Di Marzio]

No surprise
(03-17-2019, 05:00 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: Borini used to be a wonderkid when he used to play for Chelsea youth team people went far to compare him with Pippo and Drogba i have seen a rare video of his goals for chelsea youth team

I have got a link 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRimBybtn_8

That was a rare video, man. Borini even scored multiple goals against Milan.  Devilol
(03-17-2019, 06:44 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Douglas Costa for Andre Silva would be good, because I really do not want Silva back. Douglas Costa is that direct, dribbling player we need. My only concern with him is that his final product is sometimes lacking. 17 appearances in Serie A, one goal and 0 assists are not really numbers to get excited about.

I am surprised that he only had one goal and no assist. I really thought he should have more. 

I wouldn't mind the direct swap either, just for the record.
Get this dumb ass idiot Gattuso out of the club,firstly.
(03-17-2019, 11:33 PM)artand Wrote: Get this dumb ass idiot Gattuso out of the club,firstly.

we're 4th... with guys like Kessie and Suso playing... And guys like Borini, Bertolacci and laxalt on the bench.
Gattuso can't perform miracles.
(03-17-2019, 11:51 PM)porcho Wrote: we're 4th... with guys like Kessie and Suso playing... And guys like Borini, Bertolacci and laxalt on the bench.
Gattuso can't perform miracles.

he insists on playing them both!!! even borini would run more, combat for every ball. kessie and suso are under performing for months, for fucks sake. he is stubborn to field them week by week