Summer Mercato 2019
Ben Yedder linked with us, in case Cutrone leaves
(03-14-2019, 05:29 PM)artand Wrote: Ben Yedder linked with us, in case Cutrone leaves
He is very excellent player, his performance in Europa league and UCL is outstanding. He is just perfect player for us in UCL next season. I just pray to Gattuso to play 4-4-2 formation with Piatek and Yedder upfront that would be a nightmare for opponents Heart
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Havent seen him play. Maybe we can get him in a h2h swap with silva. I presume ben yedder is second striker, right?
(03-14-2019, 07:18 PM)artand Wrote: Havent seen him play. Maybe we can get him in a h2h swap with silva. I presume ben yedder is second striker, right?

Some of is games, sometimes he seems like a more natural no.10 than a ss
Slavia Prague eliminated Sevilla, whatever the percentage chance of Silva returning were before today add a few more
(03-14-2019, 11:43 PM)reza Wrote: Slavia Prague eliminated Sevilla, whatever the percentage chance of Silva returning were before today add a few more

I'd be shocked if Sevilla bought him.  They aren't going to spend that amount for him
I still think he is marketable enough to get like 30mil from the EPL. Wolverhampton loves Portuguese players and has a link to Mendes.
Inter lost to Eintracht. They were piss poor, this is a chance to beat them, but gattuo will do all needed to draw this game
Sebastian Sforza, any good?
I will prefer a swap deal for Andre Silva and Ben Yedder
You fear because you live without Love Pioli