Summer Mercato 2019
(02-19-2019, 11:48 PM)slifersd Wrote: Bale is trash at this point of his career man. He has abilities, but his body is made of glass and he can't stay off of the trainer's table for anything longer than a couple of weeks. Florentino made a massive mistake signing him and compounded the problem by sticking with Bale and letting go of CR7. The last thing this team need is a highly compensated superstar who is in street clothes most of the time working on his golf swings.

God that last part was the highlight of my day..!
Anyone knows about the exact situation with Bakayoko? I have a friend who is a Chelsea fan who says that Milan may not get Bakayoko even if we want him. I always thought that we have the option to buy, which means that as long as we want, we can just buy him at a pre-set price (I thought I read it somewhere that it was 35M). I thought that Chelsea no longer has control, and they would be stuck with him if we don't want him, but have to lose him if we do want him. My friend says it is not true. He claims that Milan only has the first refusal. Chelsea and Milan also have not set the price, so Chelsea can set the price to be really high, or demand some players. He did say that he doesn't believe that Chelsea will want him back, but believe that we would have to pay a very high price.

That reminds me of some news I read a few days ago. I didn't think it made sense at that time.

Quote:Chelsea want AC Milan midfielder Kessie in transfer exchange for flop Bakayoko

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/...-bakayoko/
So 'option to buy' is only first refusal and even the price is not set? Makes zero sense for any team to waste their time to agree to such a thing.
I feel the same way. I wouldn't believe it either, except that then the news wouldn't make any sense (if Chelsea truly had no power over us, then how the hell could they demand Kessie in exchange?)
Let's give Chelsea Montolivo in exchange for Bakayoko Icon_lol2
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba...elsea.html

Bakayoko has insisted to remain with Milan rather going to Chelsea as they had never respected him and was always booed by the home crowd. one more thing is that he wants to play in Champions league rather in Europa as Chelsea will never qualify for UCL in coming 2 seasons  Devilol
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(02-20-2019, 03:48 AM)reza Wrote: So 'option to buy' is only first refusal and even the price is not set? Makes zero sense for any team to waste their time to agree to such a thing.

Leonardo is not Mirabelli, he would not agree to such deal...
Shouldn't option to buy mean that we have the priority to redeem the contract if certain price has been met?
And what about we letting higuain go to chelsea for a "big" discount on Bakayoko?

But, if it's a straight swap, i think we should go for it.
IF we really get SMS in summer

Imagine Paqueta - SMS -Bakayoko
Three controlling midfield. No way we'd get bullied again in the center
(02-20-2019, 07:57 AM)Karl08 Wrote: Shouldn't option to buy mean that we have the priority to redeem the contract if certain price has been met?
And what about we letting higuain go to chelsea for a "big" discount on Bakayoko?

But, if it's a straight swap, i think we should go for it.
IF we really get SMS in summer

Imagine Paqueta - SMS -Bakayoko
Three controlling midfield. No way we'd get bullied again in the center

Correct
Nicolo Zaniolo's favorite player growing up was Kaka he said in an interview. I guess that's enough to link him with us? No?  Devilol