Summer Mercato 2019
(02-16-2019, 11:26 PM)xudong Wrote: #9? He plays in the midfield.  Sagrin He probably will be the new Totti (Roma fans hope so).

I said he could be a future #9 because he has the characteristics
There are no legends anymore. Money and fame rule the world. Early or late he will end up in Barca or Real
Milan reportedly met with the agent of Rennes winger Ismaila Sarr yesterday, paving the way for a summer move.
Many years ago, I remember we had a Sarr in the squad. He was a promising RB(?), played several games, and even scored a goal in UEFA Cup. Don't know where he is now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Sarr

One of my key players in CM 03-04, formidable partnership in central defense with Bonera Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Wow. He is younger than I thought. I would think he must be in his 40s now.

I remember his goal was a header off a corner or something like that.

Bonera was once considered the next Nesta. Heck, there probably were more than ten next Nestas. Big Grin
Lol i remember Sarr Adama....more so from CM then real life. Big Grin

I watched Barca-Real in the copa del rey last weekend and Malcom was very impressive. I also never realized how fast this guys is. Regardless, they've made up their mind that Dembele is the starter so Malcom can be definitely bought.

I'm thinking we go full Brazilian mode in the attacking mids/winger department. Big Grin

Malcom - Paqueta - Everton
------------------Piątek----------------

Samba my friends! We'll samba our way to the Scudetto and CL. Big Grin
(02-17-2019, 05:42 PM)xudong Wrote: Wow. He is younger than I thought. I would think he must be in his 40s now.

I remember his goal was a header off a corner or something like that.

Bonera was once considered the next Nesta. Heck, there probably were more than ten next Nestas. Big Grin

After the great Italian defence of Maldini, nesta, cannavaro, there have been many 'next' but nobody really step up to their level. Romagnoli, Rugani, Caldara are some of the upcoming young defenders that might be able to step up to their level.
https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/ac...-bid-32097

I've been reading this everywhere lately. He'd be taking Suso's spot if he did come, would Bale-Suso swap be on the cards? My question is would you do it?
Bale's 30 this summer.
I wouldn't go for it. Old, injury-prone, big ego, big financial burden. Not in the right direction.

I would go for Zaniolo or Chiesa, at a reasonable price of course.