Summer Mercato 2019
A Milan scout will be in attendance for Dijon-Marseille tonight at Gaston-Gerard Stadium to watch Boubacar Kamara and Florian Thauvin [@86_longo]
Sounds like UEFA's going to come off their high horse in regards to FFP
(02-08-2019, 04:34 PM)drucurl Wrote: I want to ask the guys who are good at assessing speed a question...
How fast would you say Piatek is? Is he faster than $hevchenko?
Not BETTER...just faster. He surely isn't a speedster like prime Serginho or Kaká....but he seems quicker than I thought.

I think piatek has better burst of speed, he has stronger physique from what i seen 3 matches
While sheva has better dribbling, more perfect players i think

Well, there's only 1 sheva
And there's only 1 lewand i mean piatek
(02-10-2019, 08:35 AM)Karl08 Wrote: I think piatek has better burst of speed, he has stronger physique from what i seen 3 matches
While sheva has better dribbling, more perfect players i think

Well, there's only 1 sheva
And there's only 1 lewand i mean piatek

Thanks very much for your reply.
I am not at all suggesting that he's a better footballer...onl o the speed I was interested in.
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Watching todays game.. i just dont see the hype about Barella.. how is he worth 25-35m..? Even the commentator on eleven sports said he had spent most of the game complaining to the referee..
In a midfiel battle against the likes of Hakan and Kessie, i still saw absolutely nothing.. Tonali seems way better.. albeit in Serie B
Next week crucial game vs Dea. We need at least a point there. Zapata and Papu Gomez make me worry.
Just watched a clip of Joao Felix. I think this kid has nice touch on ball and dribbling ability... probably way expensive, but definitely an upgrade to Calhanoglu and preferred him over Saint Maximin. Any thought about this kid?
He is very promising.. but i think we have low chance of getting him next season.. we're gonna prioritise getting Bakayoko permanently (30m plus).. we have to fork out another 20m plus for Kessie if we are to make it permanent.. even if its to sell him off immediately for profit.. Joao Felix too prefers to go Juve coz of Cr7 if that is a possibility for him..

Looking at Andre Gomes form in Sevilla is also worrying me.. coz at the rate him and Sevilla has lost steam.. they might just end up NOT buying him..
scaroni says if uefa permits us, we would bu another great player. i read some where that it would be angel di maria.
(02-11-2019, 06:14 PM)artand Wrote: scaroni says if uefa permits us, we would bu another great player. i read some where that it would be angel di maria.

Another great player? Than why would it be Di Maria? Inconsistent and at 30, doesn't fit the under 25 plan. Surely someone like Draxler would be a better option