Summer Mercato 2019
(03-19-2019, 12:00 AM)porcho Wrote: new coach? ONLY if we're replacing him with a TOP coach.
If Conte, Pep, someone of that sort of quality is coming in then yes. Unless that's the case, we're better off sticking with Gattuso and give him the conditions he needs to do his best.
Sick of the turnover of coaches only to replace them with more of the same.
Plus he's got us in 4th spot and we've had a better 2019 than most of the best teams in Europe.

New LB - depends who becomes available. I would have this low priority
New CB - Depends how we go with Caldara. Hopefully he comes back fully fit and starts playing well.
New RCM
New RW
New LW
those three should be top priority this transfer window.

any other mid class would do better than Gattuso now. Don't mind bringing back Seedorf or give Shevchenko a try. This Milan can do much more than this. Gattuso's work is insufficient.
Gasperini could be a good coach for Milan. Atalanta play really well every year while losing there top players every year. He's very good at developing and introducing young players as well.
Gasperini failed at Inter, but, that wouldnt mean that he would fail at Milan too. He is experienced, knows what football means. Yet, a younger one would be my pick. Id go for Shevchenko
(03-19-2019, 01:41 PM)artand Wrote: Gasperini failed at Inter, but, that wouldnt mean that he would fail at Milan too. He is experienced, knows what football means. Yet, a younger one would be my pick. Id go for Shevchenko

No thanks, Ive endured enough for past seasons. if we have all necessary good/better players at disposal, we might as well go for top class coach. no more rookie/ former players -turned -coach.
Gasperini would be good for Roma, not Milan
Pato could be on his way back to Sao Paulo where he played in 2014-2015.

Milan again interested in Rabiot who will leave PSG on a free transfer in the summer.
I am surprised how quiet it has been regarding a relative big Bosman, Rabiot not having a Bosman pre-contract and it's March is odd...
Who knows? Maybe Rabiot will pull a Rabbit out of a hat. Maybe he already signed a fat renewal with PSG.
I would still like Rabiot but I feel like we've been linked to him forever now. I don't see it happening due to high wages though
I don't like problems in the locker room. He can be one. Too expensive anyway.

Don't give a damn. Icon_lol2