Summer Mercato 2019
(03-06-2019, 05:14 AM)porcho Wrote: screw that... say he can sign till 2024 for the same $$ plus a signing on fee. Either that or try sell him. If Curtois can be sold for 38m, surely Gigio can be sold for 70m+
that should be able to get us Chiesa and a replacement GK

What's half a million gonna hurt?

Devilol
Donnaruma is not doubt one of the best GK right now but his relations with Mino Raiola is ruining AC Milan. Either he will become a Milan legend or Snake
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Well, Raiola is a bitch. That's clear. But if you handle him the right way, he can be useful. Seems like Leonardo has a good relationship with him so let's see what happens.

Donnarumma has been exceptional this year, especially the last 3-4 months. As a matter of fact, in the last 3-4 months he's probably been one of the best GKs across Europe. He's simply been unbeatable 99% of the time. Everyone gives credit to Rino and the defensive displays, but Donnarumma has also performed miracles in goal in order for all these clean sheets to happen.

If he keeps playing like he's playing and doesn't cause any drama like he did in the past....I don't mind giving him a new deal and even offering him a small raise. He's definitely earning it right now.

In other news, seems that Elliot has taken over Lille as well. Some media out there claiming that this means Milan could potentially benefit from the situation and get some of Lille's players. Not so sure about it though. I think Elliot will treat both clubs as separate investments. No reason why they should give a player to Milan for let's say 40mil, when there are offers out there for 60mil.

Also, new rumors of out interest in Everton Soares circling around.
I totally agree that Donnarumma has been the main reason (the other being Romagnoli) that we concede so few in the past three months. I still don't like Raiola but feel the same way as you do. Hopefully Leonardo knows how to get the best out of him and keep the worst away.

On the other news about Lille, I always remember there is a conflict of interest concern. For example, one same boss can't own two different teams in the same league. Not sure how applicable it is in this case, but say, what if Milan and Lille would meet in an European tournament (e.g. UCL final)? Big Grin
Smile 
If Lille news is real then we should get Nicolas pepe as Winger
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
We shouldn't sell this guy

[Image: D0_ealOXcAIuId_.jpg]
I doubt anyone wants to sell him. The real questions are: 1. Does he want to leave? 2. If so, do we keep him against his will?
Good point Smile
We shall see I guess, wouldn't be shocked if the L&M carry the fascination with CFs too, so they buy another as soon as there is money, making Cutrone's minutes more in doubt.

Let's play two attackers.  Sagrin  Sagrin Sagrin
Exactly Devilol