Summer Mercato 2019
(06-19-2019, 01:15 AM)reza Wrote: Welcome Mboppi, we have no choice but to be realistic. In another time and place some of the players linked wouldn't be on the radar but we are here and this is the way it is. No one on the management team has convinced me yet but time has to be given to let them build AND rebuild

The sad truths.

I would add though, that we're picking off the best players of some of these teams. It's easy to say Empoli were crap because they got relegated but there's a lot more to it. Anyone who watched any of their games would see that.
Plus, it's a matter of perspective.
Rather than looking at it like this; Krunic played for a team that got relegated.
You could look at it this way; Krunic pulled decent stats and performances from a side that got relegated. 
Same with Veretout and Sensi. It's no coincidence that other teams were looking at Krunic when we sniped him early, and other teams are looking at Veretout and Sensi.
Dinamo Zagreb have requested €10-12 million for Nikola Moro. Milan will decide whether to trigger this price in the next 48 hours. [Di Marzio]
(06-19-2019, 02:06 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Dinamo Zagreb have requested €10-12 million for Nikola Moro. Milan will decide whether to trigger this price in the next 48 hours. [Di Marzio]

I heard he was a quality player but never seen him myself. Also, he did an ACL a couple of years back so that's likely why some clubs might be hesitant to make a move for him.

Low cost, young, if he's half decent it might work out ok.
we do need to pick up some quality youngsters. Can't only sign veretout/Sensi type players.
Sensi, vertout, krunic ... All their teams were suffering relegation. Obvious choices no ambition no money. Players giampaolo silly tactic works with them. Keep biglia and kessie do not try to sell them. Only donnarumma, and piatek can go
Of course add to donnarumma and piatek castellijo and the ones like him laxlat strinic etc.
The best part in any 4312 tactic is that players can do plenty ofvwork on their own without being told as their placement in 4312 gives plenty of spaces for each player and the movementbis vertical horizontal. That would make quality players like suso, hakan, biglia and paquetta shine in midfield
(06-18-2019, 02:22 PM)Mboppi Wrote: This is my first time posting and I am already disgusted about the transfers links. Sensi, Vertout , Lovern and some random Empoli guy, really?????

Can we change our name to AC Mediocare as well?

welcome! stay here longer and you would get used to the current AC Milan as we all here are . right Reza? Devilcool
I know I'll say this and tomorrow I willeat my words, but it is weird that Giampolo is not confirmed yet. I guess leaving Samp puts him one step closer. Still what is up with the delay??
(06-19-2019, 03:13 AM)honsano Wrote: I know I'll say this and tomorrow I willeat my words, but it is weird that Giampolo is not confirmed yet. I guess leaving Samp puts him one step closer. Still what is up with the delay??

Things usually don't happen within the snap of a finger.  Probably stuff going on behind the scenes we're not aware of
(06-19-2019, 03:16 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Things usually don't happen within the snap of a finger.  Probably stuff going on behind the scenes we're not aware of

I hope so though maybe maldini is using as an evidence of FFP so we should be expecting sth close to 30 of june lol