Summer Mercato 2019
(06-14-2019, 04:34 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I don't think they're stupid enough

hmmm... It's Arsenal. They might consider it if we offer enough $$ along with it...
(06-14-2019, 04:34 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I don't think they're stupid enough

There was an excerpt from Ray Parlours book which says they are stupid enough. They signed a defender. The arsenal players were trying to troll keown praising a shit trial defender. Wenger thought they were being genuine. Signed him and played the next match against man U. They lost 6-1 that day  Sagrin
AC MILAN
It looks like we're going to attempt it. I'd go Kessie + 20m
(06-14-2019, 04:53 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: It looks like we're going to attempt it.  I'd go Kessie + 20m

we should.
(06-14-2019, 04:50 AM)Reso Wrote: There was an excerpt from Ray Parlours book which says they are stupid enough. They signed a defender. The arsenal players were trying to troll keown praising a shit trial defender. Wenger thought they were being genuine. Signed him and played the next match against man U. They lost 6-1 that day  Sagrin

OMG  Icon_lol2
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
Arsenal transfer budget is 40m for the upcoming season, their team is in dire need for 4-5 high quality players.

They’ll need to sacrifice someone, the only valuables they have are Aubameyang, Lacazette and Torreira. They are trying to shop Ozil and Mkhitaryan around but no one is willing to take the risk.

I don’t think they’ll part ways with him for less than 45-50m. With this kind of money we can address two positions in the starting lineup.
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
Sell Suso & Kessie, replace with Muriel & Toreirra. This is already an upgrade!

Report says Arsenal asks for 35M.
Luis Muriel has been proposed to Milan in the last hours but the Rossoneri are yet to respond [@AntoVitiello]

Suso has interest from Arsenal, West Ham & Tottenham. However, the most concrete link at this stage is with Atletico Madrid. 

Milan have to make a big sacrifice in the market and Suso's future at Milan grows more doubtful. [@AntoVitiello]

Arsenal are determined to keep Torreira and do not consider Milan's interest to be more than one of initial interest at the moment. Giampaolo is a huge fan of his former player & would be interested in firming up a concrete offer should the player confirms he wants to leave

Torreira is Milan’s dream signing for the midfield but Arsenal’s demand is €39M [@AntoVitiello]

Maldini is in search of a dynamic left-back and has 2 players on his shortlist: Napoli's Mario Rui and Roma's Luca Pellegrini. [@repubblica]
(06-14-2019, 11:30 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Maldini is in search of a dynamic left-back and has 2 players on his shortlist: Napoli's Mario Rui and Roma's Luca Pellegrini. [@repubblica]

Get Luca Ranieri
AC MILAN
(06-14-2019, 11:36 AM)Reso Wrote: Get Luca Ranieri

Get Maldini to play  Sagrin