Summer Mercato 2019
(05-14-2019, 01:20 PM)Karl08 Wrote: I agree on the tactical point of view, Gattuso is very clueless. I even made a 15 pages tactical analysis and sent it to every milan-affiliated emails, site, and so on. That's how desperate and angry i am to Gattuso stubbornness.

Sure gattuso tried to play 4-3-3 all the time. Can it work?
It sure can IF the left wingers are the likes of Insigne, Papu gomez, and not slow, ineffectual player like Hakan.
It sure can IF the box-to-boxes are the likes of Milinkovic Savic, Modric, and not just hulking powerful ox that think himself as good as prime Gerrard.
It sure can IF the right wingers are the likes of Mbappe, Di Maria, Willian, and not just slow winger who got outpaced hilariously by a 33 year old Kolarov.
It sure can IF the marauding rightbacks are the likes of Alves, Kimmich, or Carvajal, and not just fast right back that don't know if he's shooting or crossing Calabria.

There's the problem. No good players want to play with us right now. And gattuso inability to make a flexible system also didn't help.
Look, i agree in the end we need to replace Gattuso ASAP. But if we'd replace him with the likes of Simone Inzaghi, Di Franco, what's the point? Changing a bad tactician to another one.

(05-14-2019, 03:00 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Zapata out

If Mustafi or Lovren are meant to be the substitute,than stick to Zapata better
De Rossi left Roma.

get him Big Grin
(05-14-2019, 05:53 PM)artand Wrote: De Rossi left Roma.

get him Big Grin

Last active player of 2006 WC winning squad. End of an era
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
As noted by MilanNews.it, Riccardo Montolivo, Jose Mauri and Andrea Bertolacci could all be on their way out of the San Siro at the end of the season, while there are some question marks hanging over both Franck Kessie and Lucas Biglia.
It’s added that the latter pair could stay on despite speculation suggesting an exit, while Lucas Paqueta will be a pivotal figure moving forward having made a positive impact since his January arrival.
Should at least three midfielders leave, that will leave a major void for Milan to fill, and Stefano Sensi, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Sandro Tonali, Amadou Diawara, Alfred Duncan and Nicolo Barella are all specifically mentioned as potential transfer targets this summer.
-------------------------------------------reina-----------------------------------------------

--------conti-----------------romagnoli----------caldara---------------------castan-----

-----------------------------------------------tonali------------------------------------------

---------------------sensi---------------------------------------bonaventura--------------

-----------------------------------------------paqueta---------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------SS--------------------------

------------------------------------------Piatek---------------------------------------------
Donnarumma -55-60m
Suso 30-35m
Hakan 20-25m
Kessie 25-30m

Total: 130 - 150m
Does that mean we finally get rid all of midtable era player?

What a time to be alive.
I saw one of the greatest team in history...
And i also get to see the this team finally starting over with potential playersSagrin

Oh wait, i forgot bonaventura...
I guess it's fine to have him as rotational player
(05-14-2019, 07:34 PM)artand Wrote: Donnarumma -55-60m
Suso              30-35m
Hakan            20-25m
Kessie            25-30m

Total:            130 - 150m
Selling Suso is not a good idea for me
Hector Herrera , Yacine Brahimi (both porto) , Juan Mata i think are the 3 big names avail for free this summer.. another interesting news is Keylor Navas.. he wants out since Zidane has confirmed Courtois as No.1 next season and wants his son Luca to be No.2

If we sell off Donnaruma in the 50-60m region.. we could try for Navas for like 5-7m (32yr old) and his current wages is 5m/yr.. imo, a WC keeper who is very very under rated.. if we sell Donnaruma, it comes with 2 plus points, we make a huge profit margin & our keeper wages goes down by 6m.. a 32 yr old keeper isn that old for a GK.. maybe 3 or 4 seasons left in him..

If we sell Kessie, i doubt it would be for 30m since we are paying 28m for him.. maybe 35 or 40.. it would be great if we can offload Hakan and Suso too.. its just sad Hakan is played out of position almost every game snd he clearly cant perform what is asked.. he works really hard though and for that i give him credit.. Suso though, man... this guy is near useless without the ball coz he disappears.. and when he does have it, half the time he's also nearly useless.. disappears in big games because they see what we see.. a 1 trick pony
(05-14-2019, 07:53 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: Hector Herrera , Yacine Brahimi (both porto) , Juan Mata i think are the 3 big names avail for free this summer.. another interesting news is Keylor Navas.. he wants out since Zidane has confirmed Courtois as No.1 next season and wants his son Luca to be No.2

If we sell off Donnaruma in the 50-60m region.. we could try for Navas for like 5-7m (32yr old) and his current wages is 5m/yr.. imo, a WC keeper who is very very under rated.. if we sell Donnaruma, it comes with 2 plus points, we make a huge profit margin & our keeper wages goes down by 6m.. a 32 yr old keeper isn that old for a GK.. maybe 3 or 4 seasons left in him..

If we sell Kessie, i doubt it would be for 30m since we are paying 28m for him.. maybe 35 or 40.. it would be great if we can offload Hakan and Suso too.. its just sad Hakan is played out of position almost every game snd he clearly cant perform what is asked.. he works really hard though and for that i give him credit.. Suso though, man... this guy is near useless without the ball coz he disappears.. and when he does have it, half the time he's also nearly useless.. disappears in big games because they see what we see.. a 1 trick pony

Keylar Navas is not a good idea. It's time to unleash Plizarri and sell Donnarumma for 60M. I think Herrera had already signed with Atletico. Brahimi is a great playmaker which we need right now