Summer Mercato 2019
(05-10-2019, 07:15 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I actually want myself as coach.My FM CV is ridiculous , and I'd give all jobs....even Dru

haha... sold!
(05-10-2019, 07:15 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: I actually want myself as coach.My FM CV is ridiculous , and I'd give all jobs....even Dru

You'd start off your press conferences saying, "Hey yo" and flick toothpicks at players
Alexis Sanchez being linked with the rubbish enemy. How about us ?.
(05-10-2019, 05:34 PM)craigAC Wrote: Alexis Sanchez being linked with the rubbish enemy. How about us ?.

We are Linked with Lord Mustafi
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-10-2019, 05:46 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: We are Linked with Lord Mustafi

God mercy us  Undecided
Mustafi's a better option than Musacchio and Zapata. Ideally, Caldara starts alongside Romagnoli. Abate and Zapata could be on their way out this summer. If we can get him for the 17m reported, then it'd be a bargain
Mustafi has been ridiculed for his time at Arsenal. Literally compilation videos of his errors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THIHIY5w3TY
Musacchio and Zapata are much much better options. He's the laughing stock of defenders these days, 10 min compilation of how bad he is.. no joke lol
Troy,we are talking of Mustafi ....
I can defend better than Mustafi I have played as CB in my school days and I come for free Sagrin
(05-10-2019, 07:43 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Mustafi's a better option than Musacchio and Zapata.  Ideally, Caldara starts alongside Romagnoli.  Abate and Zapata could be on their way out this summer.  If we can get him for the 17m reported, then it'd be a bargain
If we want a CB get Luka Bogdan, Croatia next future CB. Plays for Livorno and Croatia U21