Bologna vs AC Milan
We were stunned by bologna's energy and determination yesterday.it makes me remember juventus game,we were just outwilled completely,pepe's words did hurt.

Amelia's mistake was horrible,but we didn't deserve win definitely.
May god with chinese footbball
I see some people feel seedorf had a decent game. I think a midfield with him and aqua will fail. Right now we don't have a deep playing midfielder or a true CAM. I think that is why we see Ibra drop deep and pick passes rather than play at the edge of or inside the box. Without runners like Nocerino to make those runs with a striker and Prince our midfield becomes static and our play becomes too direct and predictable. I think this is showing that if we are going to stick to prince as a CAM then we have to get a midfield full of individuals who have energy such as prince and Nocerino.

Also I must say that I am pretty disappointed with aqua. He is one footed, slow, poor in defense and attack. For most games, he seems to just be there. Not necessarily adding more to the team then he takes away. I suppose I am being a bit harsh but I expected some creativity or at least an additional offensive option. I wonder how many shots on goal he has?

This type of game is so frustrating knowing we have the team to truly challenge on the two major fronts. We need to shore up that defense and find a true replacement in DM and CAM. I miss pirlo and gattuso. Where's the passion people?

One last note, did we look incredibly out of shape or what? By the 70th minute our passes were going wayward and our players looked leggy. By the time binho and ruby came on there was no one to work with.
(12-11-2011, 09:04 PM)reza Wrote: Dev, don't open match threads Grinundwech

Can't add anything, it should have been a sending off so we were lucky in some ways actually.

I was hesitant to open this one but bit the bullet lol Big Grin

(12-12-2011, 03:34 AM)honsano Wrote: I see some people feel seedorf had a decent game. I think a midfield with him and aqua will fail. Right now we don't have a deep playing midfielder or a true CAM. I think that is why we see Ibra drop deep and pick passes rather than play at the edge of or inside the box. Without runners like Nocerino to make those runs with a striker and Prince our midfield becomes static and our play becomes too direct and predictable. I think this is showing that if we are going to stick to prince as a CAM then we have to get a midfield full of individuals who have energy such as prince and Nocerino.

Also I must say that I am pretty disappointed with aqua. He is one footed, slow, poor in defense and attack. For most games, he seems to just be there. Not necessarily adding more to the team then he takes away. I suppose I am being a bit harsh but I expected some creativity or at least an additional offensive option. I wonder how many shots on goal he has?

This type of game is so frustrating knowing we have the team to truly challenge on the two major fronts. We need to shore up that defense and find a true replacement in DM and CAM. I miss pirlo and gattuso. Where's the passion people?

One last note, did we look incredibly out of shape or what? By the 70th minute our passes were going wayward and our players looked leggy. By the time binho and ruby came on there was no one to work with.

Great post, some excellent points in there. I think you're a little harsh on Aquilani, but I will say he isn't playing as well as he did before the International break now.

In DM, I don't think we need a Pirlo replacement, but rather a proper replacement for Van Bommel or Ambro. Personally, I wanted this back in the summer, with one of the two leaving, but it never happened.

As for CAM, I think Boateng is fine, but he's not there to mastermind our attacking moves (nor do I want a single player to do that). For me, it's vital we improve our midfield. Getting Rino and Flamini back is hugely important as we'll have alternate options for Nocerino. We also need to get Aquilani back in top form (otherwise we need a new midfielder still) and a replacement for MvB
Quote:Milan Coach Massimiliano Allegri admits the referee “got it wrong” with regards to several penalty incidents against Bologna.

The spectacular 2-2 draw at the Stadio Dall’Ara was marred by a controversial performance from referee Gianluca Rocchi.

“Looking back at the footage, Clarence Seedorf did seem to handle in the box, but towards the end there was an identical handball not awarded for us,” said the tactician.

“As for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, I think he dived to earn the penalty. In any case, the referee got it wrong for both teams, so it wasn’t one-way the same we suffered against Fiorentina.”

This was the Rossoneri’s second consecutive 2-2 draw after a midweek stalemate with Viktoria Plzen in the Champions League.

“After taking the lead we defended badly and couldn’t even hold on to it for a minute. Our second half was not up to the task, even if we had a few good chances towards the end.

“We didn’t throw any points away here, though, as Bologna played very well to earn the result with real determination. Marco Di Vaio was excellent at moving between the centre-backs and Bologna were very rapid on the counter-attack.

“Milan made mistakes and we paid for them.”

I've seldom seen coaches actually admit that their own player dove to win a penalty. We're very lucky to come off with a point in that game. Clarence probably deserved to be sent off and Bologna awarded a penalty. I'm more pissed because I went to bed late the night before and restricted myself to two hours of sleep to get up and watch that terrible performance. What a royal waste of time..
Siamo a posto cosi.
(12-12-2011, 03:34 AM)honsano Wrote: Also I must say that I am pretty disappointed with aqua. He is one footed, slow, poor in defense and attack. For most games, he seems to just be there. Not necessarily adding more to the team then he takes away. I suppose I am being a bit harsh but I expected some creativity or at least an additional offensive option. I wonder how many shots on goal he has?

Agree with everything you said, except for Aquilani part. He had some brilliant games for us this season.

One of such games was the 2nd half of Lecce - Milan when we won 3:4.
I just watched this game yesterday, to wash away the disappointment after horrible Bologna performance. Big Grin

Yeah, vs Lecce Aqua was everywhere, Aqua showed great passing, great energy and respectable defensive performance.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Thank God Juve just Drew with Roma. There remains a 2 point gap between us and them. Big Grin
Can go sleep happy now. We may still end the year Winter Champions yet Wink
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool