2018-2019 season
Genoa game postponed. Higuain to debut away against Napoli. Also, Hakan suspended vs. Napoli. Utter bullshit as he should be suspended vs. Genoa
wtf? why postponed?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(08-16-2018, 03:54 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: wtf? why postponed?

https://www.football-italia.net/126278/o...oa-matches
(08-16-2018, 03:54 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: wtf? why postponed?

Haven't you heard about the bridge collapse in Genoa? It's an absolute tragedy.
Siamo a posto cosi.
I was really looking forward to the start of the season, but postponing the match makes sense. Genoa's ultras had already said they weren't gonna go to Milan, and I totally understand that the club does not want to play the match under these circumstances.
(08-16-2018, 07:58 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: I was really looking forward to the start of the season, but postponing the match makes sense. Genoa's ultras had already said they weren't gonna go to Milan, and I totally understand that the club does not want to play the match under these circumstances.
I would still be okay without postponing the match. After such tragedies it is important to go on with a day to day life. 

Also okay to postpone the match since everyone on himself has to say if they feel okay, if just one player is not okay it is nothing else than fair to postpone the match. 
Milan is pushing to play the game on tuesday 21th of August to get around the suspension of Calhanoglu againt Napoli
Milan - Genoa on October 31st. Calhanoglu suspended against Napoli.
(08-17-2018, 05:13 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Milan - Genoa on October 31st. Calhanoglu suspended against Napoli.

Not that i'm against Genoa getting postponed (I think the whole round should have been postponed though), but losing Calhanoglu for Napoli is a big blow.
Napoli's summer friendlies were poor and their first game will be difficult: away against Lazio. Hopefully we'll get into the game with the same zero point.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Oh well.. i think for their first game Napoli did well to beat Lazio 2:1 while we sit still training at home.. plus side, the team got extra training time and gave away nothing about how we might play this season yet officially.. bad side.. we got an important player suspended for an important game he should have been eligible to play.. all in all.. fuck that collapsed bridge..