2018-2019 season
https://www.football-italia.net/129864/j...udi-arabia

Juventus and Milan are being urged by human-rights campaigners not to play the Supercoppa in Saudi Arabia following the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(10-26-2018, 04:41 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: https://www.football-italia.net/129864/j...udi-arabia

Juventus and Milan are being urged by human-rights campaigners not to play the Supercoppa in Saudi Arabia following the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

conflicted with this one... sort of agree but also think politics and football should be separate...
so... where does everyone think we'll finish up end of the season... and where do you think the others will?

I've done my calculations based on what results I think the teams will get and came up with this;
By seasons end;
3- Lazio - 72 points
4 - Milan - 71 points
5 - Inter - 69 points
6 - Roma - 67 points
7 - Atalanta - 65 points

Maybe I was a little bored. haha
Well i think we will take 22 points from our remaining matches.
(04-01-2019, 05:18 AM)porcho Wrote: so... where does everyone think we'll finish up end of the season... and where do you think the others will?

I've done my calculations based on what results I think the teams will get and came up with this;
By seasons end;
3- Lazio - 72 points
4 - Milan - 71 points
5 - Inter - 69 points
6 - Roma - 67 points
7 - Atalanta - 65 points

Maybe I was a little bored. haha

I am not bored, but I did some calculation too. As it stands,

1. Juventus 29 games 78 points
4. Milan 29 games 51 points

Do you know what that means? We still have a mathematical chance of winning the scudetto (9 games to go with 27 points to catch up). Every week is like a final to us now. Grinundwech
15-18 points is max we can get out of 9 rounds. Same goes for Inter, Lazio and Roma. Team that get 18 or few poits more will get CL qualification. It will be very interesting for all teams until the last roung.
(04-01-2019, 05:46 PM)winstonwolfe Wrote: 15-18 points is max we can get out of 9 rounds. Same goes for Inter, Lazio and Roma. Team that get 18 or few poits more will get CL qualification. It will be very interesting for all teams until the last roung.

If you turn out to be right with that prediction then i think we will be in there with quite a bit to spare.
We had luck this round. Roma drawn and seems that they are almost out of the CL race. We can secure CL qualification against Lazio, win will be perfect, but I would not mind if we draw.
Inter secured 3rd place.

With 8 rounds to go, now I think that in best case scenario we will get 15 points.
That's a bit optimistic, keeping in mind that with Paqueta out for the rest of the season our attack play will get even worse...
Like I said, best case scenario. But also, if we depend on Paqueta so much, than we do not deserve CL.
Well, now I see there is Juve game next round and since we are going to lose, I'll correct it, with 7 rounds to go, now I think that in best case scenario we will get 15 points. Realistically, it will be 12-13.
Juventus - AC Milan 0 points
AC Milan - Lazio - 1 or maybe even 3 points - THIS IS MUST WIN, but I am sure we'll find a way to screw it and complicate things even more
Parma AC Milan - 1 point
Torino AC Milan - 1 point
AC Milan - Bologna - 3 points
Fiorentina- AC Milan - 0 points
AC Milan - Frosinone - 3 points
Spal - AC Milan - 3 points if SPAL manages to avoid relegation before last round