AC Milan vs Chievo (27th Nov, 2011) 7:45 PM GMT
Hey guys ...
Why criticizing Pato ?

One goal (Inzaghi must have enjoyed it) and a penalty for a foul on him for his first game as a starter since his injury is quite a good game. He also combined well with Ibrahimovic (who was very motivated to score his 100th goal in Serie A), and he showed some good things.

The main problem nowadays is Robinho who seems to have lost some of his confidence since he came back from his injury (I don't expect him to be at 100% before January as he missed the preparation).

Anyway, there is one player who shouldn't stay in Milan, not because he has no quality, but because he is useless for us: Emmanuelson.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Don't mind Hitman. Pato scored a goal and earned a penalty. But who cares right? Pato suuuuuux. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(11-27-2011, 11:21 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Hey guys ...
Why criticizing Pato ?

One goal (Inzaghi must have enjoyed it) and a penalty for a foul on him for his first game as a starter since his injury is quite a good game. He also combined well with Ibrahimovic (who was very motivated to score his 100th goal in Serie A), and he showed some good things.

The main problem nowadays is Robinho who seems to have lost some of his confidence since he came back from his injury (I don't expect him to be at 100% before January as he missed the preparation).

Anyway, there is one player who shouldn't stay in Milan, not because he has no quality, but because he is useless for us: Emmanuelson.
Yes I agree on all accounts. Pato did fine and we didn't try to score after the break.

Urby is totally useless in Milan and about Robinho, all big decisions shoul be made in May as we can't be hasty about selling players in November. Period.

I agree that there is still much room for Pato to improve, but certainly he should not be singled out for criticism after a game in which he scored and created another penalty.

Urby is so woefully useless (glad we all agree on that). Why buy him in the first place? I still see no purpose whatsoever. His incredible miss against Fiorentina last week cost us 2 points and that could have been his only goal for Milan in Serie A. Angry Had that gone in, he would have earned himself a lot of support from fans and management.
aka xudong
I'm with you on Urby Uselesson. I thought he is going to be a LB when we bought him. How about we trade him+cash back to Ajax for Erikssen Big Grin
Any highlight links? Missed the match cuz of work...
I LOVE MILAN
(11-28-2011, 12:19 AM)Stitch Wrote: I'm with you on Urby Uselesson. I thought he is going to be a LB when we bought him. How about we trade him+cash back to Ajax for Erikssen Big Grin

We have really failed big time in getting any quality LB. We should call Maldini back, and I bet that he would do better than all the players we have now.
(11-28-2011, 12:45 AM)Warro Bantan Wrote: Any highlight links? Missed the match cuz of work...

I searched Youtube, and this seems to work and is long enough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEOckIAxkZY

You should hurry. They may remove it soon.
aka xudong
At Lb really we only have raw talent in antonini and taiwo. they both have some good features but then they have things that just ruin it all. Antonini can't make a pass or cross or good run but he's fast and is good at tackling and has a fighting spirit, taiwo never pushes forward and his defending could be questioned but he is strong and has decent pace. Really they are both projects we need to work on and they aren't exactly young like im talking el shaarawys age where we have all the time in the world to develop them and there better features into world class or better.. So really imo the best option i think would be to go back on the market. I think we should really sign maxwell
Well, if we go to a market for a new LB i certainly hope its not Maxwell. I don't think he is better than either Antonini or Taiwo. Plus he seems to be injury prone, and kinda old.
Highlights:
http://www.goalsarena.org/video/italy-se...vo_en.html
A great result and performance, in all honesty there's not a lot to say about the match. Chievo were pretty poor, but we did well, pressing all over the pitch well and dominating the ball from start to finish. In the end, given their only chances were a long shot from Pellissier and a volley in the first half says a lot.

As for our performance, we essentially played with greater patience than Tuesday, but this was normal for a match like this. We were excellent up front too, clinical and we killed the tie early on, with Ibra's finishing particularly impressing. Overall, there's not much to say about the match, we dominated from start to finish and it couldn't have been more comfortable.

Players..

Amelia - Solid except for his moment of insanity looking to tackle Abate lol
Abate - Really solid and very dominant
Thiago - Exceptional goal and performance. He looked brilliant even playing at 60%
Yepes - Comfortable on the whole, despite a couple of technical errors
Antonini - Solid and tried to cross/shoot more
Aquilani - Poor positioning like Tuesday on the odd chance, but otherwise fine
Van Bommel - Solid game and very comfortable on the ball. Hope it continues
Nocerino - Usual hardworking performance
Boateng - Played with less intensity than Tuesday, but solid all round performance
Ibra - Brilliant up front, there were no faults in his game
Pato - Seems to be re-educating his game a little as he plays much more centrally than he has done until now for Milan. It's hard to judge his performance, as his movement was a little lacking but in the end he did score and win a penalty. Would like to see more, but I can understand he's just returned and not quite up to speed
Urby - Nothing to say
El Shaarawy - Came on when the tie was dead, little influence
Robinho - Similar to El Shaarawy