AC Milan vs Chievo (27th Nov, 2011) 7:45 PM GMT
(11-27-2011, 09:22 PM)Stitch Wrote: I want El Shaarawy in second half, no excuse!

I actually wanted to Pippo to come in and score, but I see that he is not on the bench even. Poor Pippo. Blush

Call me greedy, but I want more players (of ours of course) to score in the second half. We have had 13 (or is it 14?) different players getting at least one goal this season. Okmilan
aka xudong
ES92 or we RIOT!! HAHA
First half over
We completely dominated and had 4 deserved goals, which could have been more.

I heard from my match commentator that Italian's have a gentleman's agreement never to go past a 5 goal margin when playing, has anyone ever heard of that? With the way we are playing, I'm pretty damn sure we can win 9 or 10-0....

Also, anyone noticed that we're using Antonini's side down the flanks more this match? I've been watching him on the ball quite a lot tonight. Perhaps he's finally improving on his defensive duties. His passing though needs a little work. When he does the simple passes, they all come off, but when he tries anything fancy (i.e. backheel, pullback, around the standing foot thingy, etc.) it fails to come off and he loses the ball to the opponent.

(11-27-2011, 09:37 PM)xudong Wrote: I don't think I can ask for a better first half. Big Grin

It looks like as long as Silva scores, Pato will too. Last season's opener against Lecce, this season's opener at Barcelona, and this one. Smile

If I have to split the hair, the only negatives are: Boateng was a bit too casual on several occasions, and Abate lost his position once which almost led to a goal by Chievo.

Abate's loss of position was actually because his momentum in chasing another player back made him unable to stop himself in changing 180 and running back towards goal, I can't really blame him for that little misstep since someone else was suppose to be marking Pelissier at the time.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
It looks like the barca game gives the team a huge boost,everybody is motivated and inspired.MVB is really amazing tonight,maybe he heard the talk on this forum.
May god with chinese footbball
Na I have not , sure Ive seen Milan score 5 , 6 , 8 that's a myth maybe.
On the TV, it shows that Ibrahimovic has scored 101 goals (in Seriea A?): 23 for Jube, 57 for Merda, and 21 for the rightful side.
aka xudong
(11-27-2011, 09:43 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Na I have not , sure Ive seen Milan score 5 , 6 , 8 that's a myth maybe.

6 was against Merda, which of course was a match where we don't have to be gentlemanly at all Sagrin

That said, I think the number of goals wasn't the issue, its the goal difference between the two sides playing. We can have 6-1, 7-2 or 8-3s as scorelines, so long as we don't go over 5 between teams. That said, I doubt we'll get any higher than 5, since our defenders don't want to lose their clean sheet.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
True that , but maybe they'll start trying ridiculous skill
I guess we riot!
That was very close from Ibra...
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!