AC Milan vs Chievo (27th Nov, 2011) 7:45 PM GMT
interesting fact that TMW pointed out about this match:
we played with Amelia (free), Abate & Antonini (milan youth), Yepes (free), Van Bommel (free), Aquilani (loan) & Nocerino (500K)...a total of 7 players that cost us 500K!!!
Not bad Mr. Galliani Sagrin
(11-28-2011, 05:25 PM)LebRN Wrote: interesting fact that TMW pointed out about this match:
we played with Amelia (free), Abate & Antonini (milan youth), Yepes (free), Van Bommel (free), Aquilani (loan) & Nocerino (500K)...a total of 7 players that cost us 500K!!!
Not bad Mr. Galliani Sagrin

LOL. Nice find. Okmilan
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
I'm hoping montolivo comes free next market,maybe even de rossi.
May god with chinese footbball
I have a question. Why are we playing our match against Genoa on Friday night?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
We have a CL game (against Plzen) on the Tuesday that follows, so the game at Genoa was moved up.
aka xudong
I think Serie A should try to spread their games as much as possible in between Thur-Monday.. The more games televised the more money for the clubs in the collective deals (plus more likely to see your team play). Just look at La Liga for example, they have 3-4 games on Sat and Sun broadcasted each day.. Real and Barca games are always broadcasted.

I think Saturday should have an early morning game, and maybe Friday could have an 18:00 CET game as well (same time as Sat early game).
When I first watched Serie A, all matches were played on Sundays. 8 of them in the afternoon (15:00), 1 in the evening (20:45). I didn't mind that.

Looks like we have very different opinions. Big Grin
aka xudong