Zlatan Ibrahimovic
It's funny how Ibra was recently praised as a complete attacker - "oh! he can also pull back and play a trequartista, so I guess we can play with a crappy midfield!!!" :O

And we all know how that turned out. While he is a slightly better playmaker than say, Ambrosini. He still lacks a crap load of characteristics to play that role effectively. And by playing as a playmaker we are wasting his WC striker skills.

Also, obviously when Ibra fails at what he is doing, he starts to get irritated, and pulls red card tricks like in the Napoli game.

"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
He's suspended for three games as expected though we're yet to appeal.

www.football-italia.net/node/15438
per l'amaro e il dolce
I've taken some time to think about this situation. As far as the slap on Aronica, it didn't bother me that much. Aronica was talking nonsense, Napoli players were diving all over the place (Zuniga), and Ibra was very frustrated with Robinho who had an absolute horrible game, including missing the game-winner. It's not an excuse for what he did, but he acted out on what I would have been thinking.

I'm not happy with what he did. However, I'm more upset with how the team has been playing with him. It's true he is the most talented player on the team. It's also true he yells at everyone and everyone (including Allegri) is scared of him. Having heard of the negative attitutes about Zlatan, I think he played really well with Barcelona, as well as with Juventus, two teams which were stacked with good/great players. I'm wondering how he would play with Tevez, Hernanes, Ganso, De Rossi, maybe Hamsik. The fact teams can't win UCL with him, teams who win UCL sometimes before and after he is on the team, and Inter, who won as soon as he left. These things are quite interesting.

I think Milan will not be willing to spend money to bring in proper players in addition to Zlatan. I think he was told they would but now have an excuse not to because of the Fininvest fine. Therefore, if he wants to go to Real Madrid, I would allow him to go, with a possible swap for Ozil+cash or for 40M Euros.

The funny thing is I'm not really happy with any of the other strikers either, besides SES92.
You can see it form any angle you want, but there is no justifiable excuse for what he did. i am not going to enter a debate how good is he, or how pathetic we are without him. The truth is when we need him the most he fails yet again and not om a footballing aspect, but as a man and as a leader of this team.

And I am really sorry that we do not have a real Captain in this team to let hem know what he did was wrong and he needs to apologize to the fans. This is why I am crying out loud that T.Silva needs to be given the captaincy ASAP, only he has the characteristics to lead this team to glory.

We do not have to look elsewhere, We had Sheva, Pirlo,Kaka,Pippo,Seedorf, Gattuso,Nesta...all of them important in their way, but only one was above all, and unquestionable.

Ibra is the leader of this team, through spreading fear, but we all know how were the endings of great leader who led by fear. Its just a matter of time.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(02-06-2012, 08:18 PM)Kastriot Wrote: You can see it form any angle you want, but there is no justifiable excuse for what he did. i am not going to enter a debate how good is he, or how pathetic we are without him. The truth is when we need him the most he fails yet again and not om a footballing aspect, but as a man and as a leader of this team.

And I am really sorry that we do not have a real Captain in this team to let hem know what he did was wrong and he needs to apologize to the fans. This is why I am crying out loud that T.Silva needs to be given the captaincy ASAP, only he has the characteristics to lead this team to glory.

We do not have to look elsewhere, We had Sheva, Pirlo,Kaka,Pippo,Seedorf, Gattuso,Nesta...all of them important in their way, but only one was above all, and unquestionable.

Ibra is the leader of this team, through spreading fear, but we all know how were the endings of great leader who led by fear. Its just a matter of time.
Best quote ever. One which has truth in every word.
(02-06-2012, 08:26 PM)mathiask Wrote:
(02-06-2012, 08:18 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Ibra is the leader of this team, through spreading fear, but we all know how were the endings of great leader who led by fear. Its just a matter of time.
Best quote ever. One which has truth in every word.

+1Okmilan

However, people don't change. If you feel this way (as do I), then he should probably go.
though I expected a 3-match ban, I feel that it was a bit harsh. I hope that we could somehow have it reduced.

I hope that this will Ibrahimovic's last red card with Milan. 3 cards in a span of about one year is way too much. If he wishes to become a leader of this great team, this is no way of leading.
aka xudong
(02-06-2012, 08:58 PM)xudong Wrote: though I expected a 3-match ban, I feel that it was a bit harsh. I hope that we could somehow have it reduced.

I hope that this will Ibrahimovic's last red card with Milan. 3 cards in a span of about one year is way too much. If he wishes to become a leader of this great team, this is no way of leading.

It was a bit harsh maybe, considering that it was provoked( I dont think that the camera caught when Aronica hit Nocerino (like mourinho did to the Barca second trainer) before Ibrahimovic went to hit back at him.

But as I said Ibrahimovic deserves the 3 match ban, even more so that he is repeating the same mistake again in spam of 1 year.
3 cards in a spam of a year trying to stop a clear goal is acceptable, 3 red cards like Ibra`s are totally unacceptable and I stand by my statement that he should be punished and aslo apologize to the club that is paying him and to the fans that he led down.

P.S Know I realize that maybe Im to harsh on him, but I am very disappointed at him as a man..even though it seemed that he was looking after his teammate, what he did was cowardly. And also I realized that he can read this, and frankly he is to big for me Big Grin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
3 days after a stupid classless act that's not only unworthy of Milan, but also the one posing a threat to our title challenge,
Ibra now decides to slap Storari - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iowhbAuUvlM

God, can we have a 25-30m offer for Ibra from Real during summer mercato?
Pretty please?

"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
I agree!! this guy is an idiot, he makes milan a disgrace, he's very bad for our image. We need classy guys like Shevchenko/Maldini/Kaka etc...
He has gone too far now.

He is still a great player but he makes our play way too one dimensional, its only about ibrahimovic. He is not a team player and that is hurting our TEAM.
BTW when is pato back from injury? we need him now!!