Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Is MLS that shitty?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(04-01-2018, 05:19 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Is MLS that shitty?

MLS has done ok tbh, it's grown a fair amount over the years and is of a reasonable competitive level. The thing is, Ibra is Ibra and a very special player who if he's recovered from his injury then is going to destroy the MLS because he was still playing at the very highest level at Utd and unlike a guy like Pirlo whose game is as much dependent on those around him as it is on his own ability, Ibra's a complete individualist meaning he will dominate without caring about who is in his team.
If you watch MLS you will see how bad it is. Esp for someone who is used to the tactical organization of Serie A. It can be entertaining if you are starved for football, but on the whole, It's not worth a watch for the neutral. The league is probably at mid team Serie B level. I can see Zlatan dominating that league.
I never watched MLS ,but watched few times australian league (which serbian sport channel have) and it's pretty awful. Is MLS better or worse? Big Grin
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Regardless of the league, that goal was top class, Ibra did a few like that.
The winning goal should be offside though. Big Grin
I'm going to see Ibra in Houston on 5/5
(04-02-2018, 09:36 PM)xudong Wrote: The winning goal should be offside though. Big Grin

Yeah I thought so too, he was after the ball initially.
Dodgy Devilol

Who is going to be on the bench then? A bunch of Zlatan too?

Yes. --> The horror! How can Zlatan be on the bench?
No. --> The horror! How can anyone deserve a spot on Team Zlatan?

Big Grin