Alberto Aquilani
I think Aqua should go to YouTube and make video of reasons why he should stay.
(04-25-2012, 02:00 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: But Cesc, did not set a date on BBC and call it the DECISION.

He basically went home. It just so happened his home is very rich and famous.

my feeling too. there isn't really much to blame him for. he is indeed just going home, which is why I feel bad for him.

it would have been nice if he joined milan though. would've had a win-win situation.

lol at james by the way.
(04-25-2012, 05:28 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I think Aqua should go to YouTube and make video of reasons why he should stay.

or do something like Michael Owen - his agents made a shiny CV for him in the summer of 2009 Icon_lol2
http://superstarvijay-manchesterutd.blog...sight.html
aka xudong
Aquilani was not played so Galliani does not have to buy him. Remember what I sed, we will not buy him.
(04-26-2012, 12:04 AM)BINHO Wrote: Aquilani was not played so Galliani does not have to buy him. Remember what I sed, we will not buy him.

Is that supposed to be good or bad news? Huh
aka xudong
I take it as good news.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I remember some of you said I was blind and underplay Aqua's talents earlier in the season and even a few months ago, b/c I kept saying Aqua is nothing more than a solid player or squad player. Now it seems like everyone finally see what I been saying all along.
If we don't sign him, I really hope we have someone in mind as a replacement.
If we don't sign him only to extend Seedorf's contract, I will rage so hard. Angel

(04-26-2012, 07:21 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I remember some of you said I was blind and underplay Aqua's talents earlier in the season and even a few months ago, b/c I kept saying Aqua is nothing more than a solid player or squad player. Now it seems like everyone finally see what I been saying all along.

Saying you were right in hindsight is way too easy. Come on.

Noone expected much from Boateng, and he turned out great. Everyone thought Mesbah can't be worse than Antonini, and he surpassed our expectations. Devilol

While Aquillani did play well earlier in the season, he is just a solid squad player, that's all.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(04-26-2012, 10:34 AM)fLame Wrote: If we don't sign him, I really hope we have someone in mind as a replacement.
If we don't sign him only to extend Seedorf's contract, I will rage so hard. Angel

Montolivo (have doubts whether he's a significant improvement though) and I will rage just as hard if Seedorf's renewed.
Wonder what will happen on the forums if everybody is renewed except may be van Bommel Big Grin

Regarding Aquilani, I would say the same usual thing, if we don't get someone who is at least a bit better then it's a bad move to let him go. let's say from mid Aquilani and Seedorf are gone, who exactly are two realistic replacements? Montolivo and ??
Merkel is one of them.