Alberto Aquilani
TMW just replied my question !! Big Grin

If Aquilani plays 25 games (all competitions included), Milan has to buy him.
So far, he's played 21,5 games.
(04-21-2012, 01:48 PM)Beppe Wrote: Aquilani before his injury was doing good, he was had something like 6 assists in 14 games, wich is good. A Milan midfield should have some creativity in it IMO, not only workers...
Maybe Allegri may not use him more becouse we have to sign him that way... As it seems like Montolivo is coming for free...

I think it could be a reason why we won't see Aquilani play as a starter in the next games ... Angel
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Milan's site says he has played 28 games (20+1+7) (http://www.acmilan.com/it/teams/roster_player/7172)

(04-21-2012, 07:09 PM)Gio-mania Wrote: Milan's site says he has played 28 games (20+1+7) (http://www.acmilan.com/it/teams/roster_player/7172)

Yep, because when he plays some minutes at the end of a game, on the website, they count it as a complete game ...

It looks like (referring to the article) on the contract of loan linking Aquilani, Liverpool and Milan, it is counted in half times. It's why it is 21,5 ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
After returning from injury his level of performance is nowhere near it was before. To be fair, rarely, if any, Milan player could instantly play well after injury this season. It's much more often for them to get injured again. So it's interesting to see how many games he'll get. I'm sure Allegri wants to have as many players available as possible for the scudetto push but there's nothing he can do if the management instructs him not to start/play Aquilani.
per l'amaro e il dolce
I personally think it would be pathetic if the management would order Allegri to not use him for better negotiation position, even though Aquilani isn't exactly my favoriate player at Milan with all his injuries.

After what happened to us this season, I am getting so sick and tired of all the injury situation; and I know it is unkind to say this, but I am really getting annoyed by players who are consistently sidelined (Flamini, Pato, Boateng, Aquilani, etc). Angry
aka xudong
A match that he started = 1 match
A match that he came from bench = 1/2 match
The duration is not important

On paper, he has 28 (20 + 7 + 1), but he was a sub for 11 matches. So in fact, 17 + 11/2 = 22.5 matches.
Is Milan really that cheap? The buyout is 6 mil, if remembered correctly, how much less do Milan want to pay? 2 mil and save 4 mil.
If they are that cheap, just stick with youth and don't even bother with free players too. Then once a while, hope to sign someone like Nocerino per year.
(04-22-2012, 04:55 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Is Milan really that cheap? The buyout is 6 mil, if remembered correctly, how much less do Milan want to pay? 2 mil and save 4 mil.
If they are that cheap, just stick with youth and don't even bother with free players too. Then once a while, hope to sign someone like Nocerino per year.

Maybe they think Aquilani underperformed and not worth 6M? The purpose is not to get him cheap; the purpose is to NOT get him at all.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I would get him for 6 and sell him for 8.
And who would want to buy him for 8?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!