Milan vs. Benevento 4/21/18
Well, well

Probable lineup vs. Benevento (4-4-2): Donnarumma; Calabria, Zapata, Bonucci, Ricardo Rodriguez; Borini, Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Andre Silva, Cutrone

[Sky]
Suso dropped? Not saying he should or shouldn't be but would be interesting to see it happen.
I think I'd start Suso ahead of Borini
Gattuso: You seem unmotivated, Suso

Suso: Yea..

Gattuso: Do you need motivation? Well then. GO WARM THE FUCKING BENCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY FOR THIS SHIRT
i see something in common at donnarumma,bonaventura and suso this year. willingness to leave ASAP
My theory is after his performance vs Torino, Gattuso stabbed Suso with a fork and said he's not playing as a "technical choice" Big Grin
Big Grin

Benevento have 1 out of 48 away points! 9 scored 41 allowed, it is beyond silly AND bad not to win by 3 goals
(04-21-2018, 01:07 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: My theory is after his performance vs Torino, Gattuso stabbed Suso with a fork and said he's not playing as a "technical choice" Big Grin

Hahaha nice. Just like he did to Oddo.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Donnarumma; Calabria, Bonucci, Zapata, Rodriguez; Borini, Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Silva, Cutrone
I really hope for a big performance tonight, we desperately need it with a win. For me, in part it's because I do want to see success for 4-4-2, as I've said in the past I think we have a future with it.

In part, it's also because I really want the two up front to do well. Kill off all chances of Kalinic playing this season now.