Azzurri
This whole situation has been handled comically.
(04-29-2018, 11:46 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: This  whole situation has been handled comically.

It's shameful too because there are many good young players that may have to suffer
It is shameful that Ancelotti (or anyone for that matter, but particularly Ancelotti) wouldn't consider the NT head coach position.

Lack of money? Lack of talents? regardless, you don't turn it down. It is your country!

I suspect he is going to Arsenal or one of the other big clubs. smh.
Some coaches prefer to work with players on daily basis instead of once a month. I believe Carletto said that several times.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(04-29-2018, 04:26 PM)Nalx Wrote: Some coaches prefer to work with players on daily basis instead of once a month. I believe Carletto said that several times.

He also said in public that his dream job was Italy NT coach. I am sure of that.  Sagrin
(04-29-2018, 04:12 PM)xudong Wrote: It is shameful that Ancelotti (or anyone for that matter, but particularly Ancelotti) wouldn't consider the NT head coach position.

Lack of money? Lack of talents? regardless, you don't turn it down. It is your country!

I suspect he is going to Arsenal or one of the other big clubs. smh.

This is why I value Italy more than Milan.  Blood is thicker than water (and money)
I don't, but I am not Italian. Big Grin

Italians like Ancelotti should. O
(04-29-2018, 06:23 PM)xudong Wrote: I don't, but I am not Italian. Big Grin

Italians like Ancelotti should. O

I feel like Conte is the only man for the job though

I'm not sold on anyone else
Multiple reports state that Zenit St Petersburg Coach Roberto Mancini has agreed a deal to become the new Italy CT.
It’s reported that Roberto Mancini has an agreement to be Italy CT, accepting a pay cut to take the job.