Genoa vs. Milan 3/11/18
This must be what Benevento fans felt when their goalie scored in the dying seconds of the match to get their first point of the season. Orgasmic.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(03-12-2018, 06:09 AM)Nalx Wrote: This must be what Benevento fans felt when their goalie scored in the dying seconds of the match to get their first point of the season. Orgasmic.

I think theirs is the winner.  Confused
Nope, it's a draw. But it must felt like a winner or even more since it was their first point of the season.
per l'amaro e il dolce
It was a good end to a rather frustrating game. Up until the last 15 mins our creative force seemed clueless. I was glad to see Suso playing better in the last minutes. Bona and Kessie was a pain to watch. Even Hakan.

Calabria was a delight to watch. He is in form right now (except for a few mistakes). Wonder what would happen when Conti comes to match fitness.

I hope Silva gets more starts. Also I think we should try the formation 442. Suso and Hakan/Borini on the wings, occationally cutting inside and playing through mid. Silva and Cutrone as forwards. And give Locatelli a chance, bench Kessie.
AC MILAN
I think we should credit Genoa a little, as they came into this game in decent form and have proven to be a tough outfit lately. They beat both Lazio and Inter (who they beat comfortably) and their defence has been set up well to avoid conceding.

This game was always going to be tight, as both teams have worked hard to improve defensively since the coaches took over. On top of that, neither side has stellar attacking prowess.

Add to that the pitch conditions weren't the best, as the Marassi doesn't have a great pitch and the weather was bad enough the game going ahead was in question.

With all those things, I had a feeling yesterday would be ugly so the frustrations were expected.

Reso, I was thinking the same. 4-4-2 from the start is an option and I wouldn't mind seeing us start that way against Arsenal.