Genoa vs. Milan 3/11/18
Thankfully, Genoa is full of Kalinic too who keep missing easy scoring chances, and now we take our own off.

Cutrone in. Smile
Bonaventura just wide. He's looking one of the more sluggish today in his general play.
(03-11-2018, 07:21 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Bonaventura just wide. He's looking one of the more sluggish today in his general play.

Yes he has. But it's not just today. It's been several games.

And also...not just him. Calhanoglu, Kessie, Suso and Kalinic have been just as bad.

Not a single player on this team that can take their man on. Not once has it happened today.....
I think Andre Silva coming on alongside Cutrone would be good now. One of Calhanoglu or Bona off.
Have you guys counted just how many long distance shots we have made? Everyone seems to want to be the hero, and that annoys me.
(03-11-2018, 07:25 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I think Andre Silva coming on alongside Cutrone would be good now. One of Calhanoglu or Bona off.

I wouldn't mind that either. I have always believed that there must be a good reason why Kalinic is played while Silva isn't, but I have come to the point of "what the heck".
(03-11-2018, 07:25 PM)xudong Wrote: Have you guys counted just how many long distance shots we have made? Everyone seems to want to be the hero, and that annoys me.

Yes, but it's partly because Genoa defend deep with numbers, it's hard to find space in the box. Finishing is poor though, so we won't score at this rate.
Silva for Hakan

We have to go for it now. No holding back
(03-11-2018, 07:25 PM)xudong Wrote: Have you guys counted just how many long distance shots we have made? Everyone seems to want to be the hero, and that annoys me.

This is what I was talking about in arsenal game. They all see the goal and nothing else. Even Suso a few mins ago takes a shot on goal from a narrow angle when two players were waiting for cross
AC MILAN
That was a goalkick not corner, refs lol, and it led to a chance for Genoa