Lecce vs. Milan sunday 23rd October
Oddo scores! 2-0 for Lecce! Wow... This is bad!!!
No matter if it's a dive or not - it's 100% Abbiati's fault.
Once again he showed how crap he is with his runs for the crosses.
Then he goes to clear the ball and doesn't get the ball - 100% penalty if you ask me.

I am sick of this SH--- ... bring on Amelia in the next game.

We can't defend for sh-- against a relegation team. Whoever said we are on the same level as Bayern? - LOL at that
Oddo is scoring goals against us.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
(10-23-2011, 12:02 PM)fLame Wrote: No matter if it's a dive or not - it's 100% Abbiati's fault.
Once again he showed how crap he is with his runs for the crosses.
Then he goes to clear the ball and doesn't get the ball - 100% penalty if you ask me.

I am sick of this SH--- ... bring on Amelia in the next game.

We can't defend for sh-- against a relegation team. Whoever said we are on the same level as Bayern? - LOL at that
Oddo is scoring goals against us.

Abbiati should definitely have handled the cross better, no doubt about it.
3-0!! Grossmüller... Who was talking about winning Serie A and CL?!?
Its 2011 not 2001 V.Bommel Ambro Yepes really Boateng and Aquilani on the bench now warming up may come on in the 88th knowing allegri.This isn't just 1 game its been all season bar last week , we are nowhere a top european side.Leece are average take Silva Pato out and rest Aquilani and we cant even draw at 0-0.
3-0 LOL
But this is what you get when you play with only defensive midfielders
Contract talks with Allegri should stop immediately. His contract runs out after the season. We're outplayed and crushed by a lacklustre Lecce-team consisting of a couple of Milan reserves.
are there more defensive midfielders on the bench? Lets replace also Robinho. Maybe that'll work, lol
horror show. by milan and by the referee.

I am still trying to figure out how it was a corner that led to Abbiati's stupid mistake that led to the dive; and also, the third goal was hilarious, while lecce was both offside and had a foul.
aka xudong
I just woke up after 3 hours of sleep and you can see my hangover from the moon. So, can anyone please EXPLAIN what the hell is going on here? Oddo scores against us? This is not a joke, right?
(10-23-2011, 12:12 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Contract talks with Allegri should stop immediately. His contract runs out after the season. We're outplayed and crushed by a lacklustre Lecce-team consisting of a couple of Milan reserves.

What the hell? Calm down man.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!