Summer transfer window 2018
(08-17-2018, 02:50 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: And somebody saw SMS on his moped on the highway to Milano. Let's see if he can make it by 8PM.  Devilol

Haha yeah exactly  Devilol

Thank God I'm too old to fall for this fake news shit.
Simone Inzaghi just confirmed, that there was an offer from Milan. But he also confirms, that SMS is going nowhere this season. 
Transfersummer should be done. I hope we will not go for Baselli....
------------------------------Reina----------------------------------

------Calabria-----Caldara-------Roma-------------Laxalt-----

--------------Kessie---------Bakayoko--------Jack-----------

------------Suso-------------Higuain---------Castilejo----------
(08-17-2018, 04:06 PM)artand Wrote: ------------------------------Reina----------------------------------

------Calabria-----Caldara-------Roma-------------Laxalt-----

--------------Kessie---------Bakayoko--------Jack-----------

------------Suso-------------Higuain---------Castilejo----------

I hope you are speaking about the game against Napoli?

No way, that castilejo will play instead of Calhanoglu Wink
(08-17-2018, 03:04 PM)Raffa_Rossoneri Wrote: Simone Inzaghi just confirmed, that there was an offer from Milan. But he also confirms, that SMS is going nowhere this season. 
Transfersummer should be done. I hope we will not go for Baselli....

Leonardo said there was never any negotiations for SMS as "he costs a lot and doesn't fit with our parameters".
I think the whole SMS thing is much simpler than people imagined. We had an offer on the table for Lotito and told him that was our best offer. Lotito then had to decide to take the offer or not. There wasn't going to be any last second push to get the deal done because both sides know what the offer is already and the only thing missing was Lotito's final approval. Since he didn't approve, the deal didn't get done, simple as that.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am actually pretty satisfied with the mercato. Definitely a B+ at least in my book. I certainly felt a little underwhelmed because of our links with SMS and Rabiot, but I thought we added some serious talent and built the team the right way this time around. This team also has quite a bit of depth so we won't risk running guys like Suso into the ground again like we did last year.
Somebody know this Halucinovic guy? Why we signed him?
You mean Halilovic? He was supposed to be a super talent a few years ago when Barca signed him, hasn't done much since though.
(08-17-2018, 06:24 PM)slifersd Wrote: You mean Halilovic? He was supposed to be a super talent a few years ago when Barca signed him, hasn't done much since though.

Ok, he is Bojan 2.0 then.
(08-17-2018, 04:12 PM)Raffa_Rossoneri Wrote: I hope you are speaking about the game against Napoli?

No way, that castilejo will play instead of Calhanoglu Wink

yes. hakan is suspended.