Serie A
(02-13-2011, 10:58 PM)xudong Wrote: Good job, Jube. Now start losing again. Big Grin

Nahh we need Juve back for a strong Serie A and to push Inter down to top 4 where they belong.Idea

The more strong teams - the more signings we get Smile
I just hope that I could see Inter go down to Serie B for once, hopefully within two decades.
aka xudong
(02-13-2011, 10:52 PM)xudong Wrote: It is also good to see the cluelessness of Leonardo. He could do nothing even his team was chasing the game. I believe that he didn't even use up all three substitutes.

The thing I notice on Leo is that he doesn't inspire calmness from the sideline. Coaches like Mou or Carletto never has that nervous look on their faces even on the day when everything goes wrong.

Oh, and another thing, I read on some Inter forum and they already call him Leomerda. Now THAT is a match made in heaven!
per l'amaro e il dolce
(02-13-2011, 11:19 PM)Nalx Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 10:52 PM)xudong Wrote: It is also good to see the cluelessness of Leonardo. He could do nothing even his team was chasing the game. I believe that he didn't even use up all three substitutes.

The thing I notice on Leo is that he doesn't inspire calmness from the sideline. Coaches like Mou or Carletto never has that nervous look on their faces even on the day when everything goes wrong.

Oh, and another thing, I read on some Inter forum and they already call him Leomerda. Now THAT is a match made in heaven!

I heard of another one, Leotardo.

Please keep Inter Merda losing. You will be taken back to Milan again. Angel

Cheers,
aka xudong
About Juventus, Del Neri did something I never saw in Milan: forcing an injured player to keep his place on the pitch (Matri), and replacing at the same time a tired player (Marchisio) and what seemed to be another injured player (Felipe Melo) ... That could have cost them the game, and as a consequence, decreased our margin over Inter !!

This Serie A is really interesting this season with the big teams who are in the race (Roma and Juventus a bit far but still in the race for a Top 4 spot), but more importantly a new enthusiasm coming from outsiders like Napoli, Udinese and Palermo, giving fresh air to the championship. Well, I say that, but actually, it's only because we're 1st, if we were behind, I would be upset !! Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(02-13-2011, 11:58 PM)GeoTav Wrote: This Serie A is really interesting this season with the big teams who are in the race (Roma and Juventus a bit far but still in the race for a Top 4 spot), but more importantly a new enthusiasm coming from outsiders like Napoli, Udinese and Palermo, giving fresh air to the championship. Well, I say that, but actually, it's only because we're 1st, if we were behind, I would be upset !! Big Grin

IMO, there are 8 strong teams this season: Milan, Napoli, Inter, Lazio, Udinese, Juventus, Palermo & Roma. Samp & Fio decrese too much and are kept out of the race, make those 8 at least at a level higher than the rest.

It is nice to see Napoli in second after Milan Big Grin and though I hate Juve, their presence in CL is needed for Serie A.
(02-13-2011, 11:58 PM)GeoTav Wrote: About Juventus, Del Neri did something I never saw in Milan: forcing an injured player to keep his place on the pitch (Matri), and replacing at the same time a tired player (Marchisio) and what seemed to be another injured player (Felipe Melo) ... That could have cost them the game, and as a consequence, decreased our margin over Inter !!

This Serie A is really interesting this season with the big teams who are in the race (Roma and Juventus a bit far but still in the race for a Top 4 spot), but more importantly a new enthusiasm coming from outsiders like Napoli, Udinese and Palermo, giving fresh air to the championship. Well, I say that, but actually, it's only because we're 1st, if we were behind, I would be upset !! Big Grin

I was confused too why Matri was still on the pitch. At that time, there were still two substitutes left as you pointed out. It would certainly be inhumane, if it was not Matri who himself insisted playing on.
aka xudong
(02-14-2011, 12:46 AM)xudong Wrote:
(02-13-2011, 11:58 PM)GeoTav Wrote: About Juventus, Del Neri did something I never saw in Milan: forcing an injured player to keep his place on the pitch (Matri), and replacing at the same time a tired player (Marchisio) and what seemed to be another injured player (Felipe Melo) ... That could have cost them the game, and as a consequence, decreased our margin over Inter !!

I was confused too why Matri was still on the pitch. At that time, there were still two substitutes left as you pointed out. It would certainly be inhumane, if it was not Matri who himself insisted playing on.

It was obvious that Matri asked to be replaced some minutes before the substitutions being made ... Anyway, it's what I understood from the images when Matri was with their doctors (the French commentators who were in the stadium did understand that moment the same way, as one of them kept an eye on Matri when the cameras were showing something else), he looked like he was suffering a lot and didn't want to return on the pitch (did you notice how he stopped running then and never tried to use his body against any opponent, he was always 2 meters away from opponents). Seriously, that was like you say inhuman because he was in pain, showed he was in pain and was always looking towards his bench, and Del Neri didn't seem to care.
I totally forgot they had to play tonight, but Inter unfortunately beat Fiorentina 2-1 ...
Now, the championship can start: we have the same number of games played, we have 5 more points compared to Inter, 3 compared to Napoli, forza Milan !!
The fact that the sub-best teams in the Serie A are proving to be competitive this season can mean two things: Either the top clubs are becoming less qualitative, or the Serie A is growing back to the quality it offered before.

I sincerely hope and think the latter.