Milan vs. Crotone 1/6/18
That was a good half. Players are playing with a lot of will and are showing a desire to win. Still, we need to be finishing our chances.
We are playing well. We've been unlucky with the chances we have created. I didn't expect more chances then that when you have a team defending with 11 for 45 minutes, so we've done well. we could really use a little luck. The Jack header, the Biglia shot, the Suso post.....easily could be 3-0. We need to keep this up in the second half. We have limited Crotone to nothing and we've also done really well to cut out their first opening pass to stop the counter attacks.

I am disappointed by Biglia. He was caught in possession 3 times in 45 minutes. Each time it could have cost us had in not been for desperate interceptions from those around him. A player in that position playing for Milan should be caught in possession 3 times in the entire season....not 3 times in 1 half of football. As I said before, he is unable to play under pressure. With nobody around him he does well and has made some decent passes....but that's not that difficult to do when you are given unlimited time on the ball to make a decision and pick out a pass. We need a player that can do that when he is under pressure.

Kessie also has to do more. He and Jack have to get more involved in the attacking end.

As always, everything goes through Suso. We need to do something about this in January.

Calhanoglu has had a good game. He looks refreshed and hungry. I hope he keeps it up in the 2nd half.

Also, they didn't show many angles on that possible Cutrone penalty.....but from one of the angles it looked like it was Cutrone that hit the ball and the Crotone player took him out. Maybe that was a PK. Wonder why VAR wasn't called into play....
Performance is decent, I think their keeper is the key in keeping it 0-0. I'm not satisfied with the officiating though, poor to say the least
Every time I watch Suso, I wonder just how much better he could be if he was a little less selfish.
Bonucci! 1-0. Lucky header, but I'll take it.
BONUCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Bounced off his head, so lucky Big Grin
My stream died for like two minutes, and this happened? Angry Icon_lol2
Corner from Calhanoglu, keeper punches it down straight on to the back of Bonucci's head and it loops in Big Grin
(01-06-2018, 04:18 PM)xudong Wrote: My stream died for like two minutes, and this happened? Angry Icon_lol2

I thought we decided long ago that you shouldn't watch, we score goals when you don't Grinundwech Tongue