AEK vs Milan November 2nd
(11-01-2017, 10:49 PM)Sputnik Wrote: I will be in the stadium tomorrow. I just can't wait.

Sent from my NEM-L21 using Tapatalk

Wow. Enjoy the game! I hope that Milan won't disappoint you.
0-1 , 1-2, 0-5, whatever .. I want a win there  Sleepy
Donnarumma; Musacchio, Bonucci, Romagnoli; Borini, Montolivo, Calhanoglu, Locatelli, Rodriguez; André Silva, Cutrone

Monto Grinundwech
According to Football-Italia:

(3-4-1-2) Donnarumma, Musacchio, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Borini, Locatelli, Montolivo, Rodriguez, Calhanoglu, Silva, Cutrone

I am ok with this line-up. Kessie needs a break so let's see what Montolivo can do.

Not sure if Suso's exclusion is due to rest or just a change in tactics.

Either way, we should be able to win this game. I am interested in seeing progression in our play and obbiously a result to go with it. Otherwise Montella shpuld be gone.

I hate to say this and I don't mean it in a bad way...but I am glad Biglia is out for a couppe of weeks so we can finally give Locatelli an extended run, because it seemed like Montella wouod never bench Biglia no matter how horrible he was. I just hope that he doesn't start picking Montolivo over Locatelli now.
Anyone watching? I missed the first 10 mins, did I miss anything
(11-02-2017, 06:04 PM)reza Wrote: Monto  Grinundwech

He gave hilarious statement about "proving coach wrong on droping him out for few games".
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(11-02-2017, 07:16 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Anyone watching? I missed the first 10 mins, did I miss anything

You didn't miss anything, we're terrible.
Definitely a step down in performance after the last few. We're so slow, stretched, Bonucci takes an age to move the ball and it's just giving it away with 40 yard passes
Well ,30 minutes and 0 shots on goal. Not even off target.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
can i get a link please so i can watch us win this game