Sassuolo vs Ac Milan Nov. 5th
(11-04-2017, 01:05 AM)nefremo Wrote: Troy has spoken. Haha

Troy, do you take part in the prediction league? You should if you're not

I was going to but I'm too lazy so I just predict the Milan fixtures
3-0 win incoming lads
1-3 for Montella to stay as coach  Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin
He just said that point from Athens is "a very very good result".
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
And that apart from the forst half, he is satisfied with the performance! Big Grin What the hell?????

Oh, and he also mentioned the fact that we have so many shots on goal.....we just score with very few of them! Haha we score with a few of them because 90% of those shots are from 25 yards out and barely reach the GK!!!!!

I don't think he is stupid. He probably doesn't mean what he says......he is just sugar-coating the situation and trying to save his job. The fact that he thinks anyone with half a brain would actually fall for the bullshit he is saying is quite insulting though.
Should we cheer for both Milan and Chelsea to lose tonight so that both Montella and Conte will lose their current jobs Big Grin
I will give this to Montella. His belief is very strong. Even right now, I hope he can turn around this team. Let's not forget that he has managed to get these lads to play good football before, even thought right now nothing seems to be working.
Lol Big Grin It was almost a year since "he" made some team play good. And you still believe it was his contribution? You can't be serious... Tell me than ,where's that "magic"? How is it possible that "nothing seems to be working" for almost a year? Big Grin
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
that magic is on the bench called locatelli, and the one making the difference is being sold "niang", yes he is inconsistent but his play does make a difference.
Niang?? Come on...