Derby della Madonnina, Curva Sud and Nord, this Sunday October 16th
On the way to losing 50% of our matches in serie A only 8 games in.Just sack him.The back 3 doesnt work the midfield cant string 3 passes together andn uso is lost in that position.But hey , at least he'll change it on 88mins
We need a coach that can make a nobody like Skriniar to look almost better than Bonucci
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(10-15-2017, 08:36 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: On the way to losing 50% of our matches in serie A only 8 games in.Just sack him.The back 3 doesnt work the midfield cant string 3 passes together andn uso is lost in that position.But hey , at least he'll change it on 88mins

Starting to think you're right. Montella doesn't seem to know what to do with this team. I know it's pretty much a brand new squad and that it takes time for the team to gel, but come on. With the amount of talent we have on the pitch, we should not be losing three games in a row, let alone 4 in 8.
Stop asking about new coach. I urge to give more time to Montella. He obviously have great ideas and visions in his head he just need time to make them into reality. And I am sure he'll be able to do that. Probably somewhere around 2030tish... So ,patience guys ,just patience and baby steps...We're on right course with right man on steering wheel of this ship which is on it's journey to top of the Europe!!!
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Cutrone coming on at the start of the second half. Suso off?

No, its Kessie off.... what the hell?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(10-15-2017, 08:47 PM)Ryo Wrote: Cutrone coming on at the start of the second half. Suso off?

We're playing 3-4-1-2 with Suso in the hole ..?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Questions need to be asked. Coming into the derby with the nerves and hesitancy we had leaves me with so many questions, I've desperately been hoping for the continued confidence and attitude we showed vs Roma, while the side look like they were afraid of conceding more than taking the match to Inter.

Tactically it's very shoddy. Each side of the pitch seems to be set up to play two different styles of play, with the left pushing up and looking exposed defensively, the right dropping deep, but relying on long balls for the most part. I have no clue why for 30 minutes at least Suso was on the left, it only made the lack of balance even worse. We leave too many spaces in between lines unless we drop deep, while the midfield looks to be totally confused. Biglia's often forced out left to cover and Kessie's not coming across to cover the middle. At least two or three times Inter could have hurt us on this.

Going forward the movement is poor, we're very static and slow to have players available for one another and the passes are too long as players are too far apart (never mind the poor passing angles).

The game's not over, Inter don't look good and have made many mistakes that we could take advantage of. However, we need to get our heads in the right place and focus on playing our game, not on Inter's potential threat!
(10-15-2017, 08:47 PM)Ryo Wrote: Cutrone coming on at the start of the second half. Suso off?

I hope this turns out to be a genius move by Montella...
Wow, Montela has completely lost the plot.
So far we look worse than in the 1st half.