Derby della Madonnina, Curva Sud and Nord, this Sunday October 16th
(10-14-2017, 01:32 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: It should be on RAI.

Theres like 15 RAI channels , cheers buddy.Hope its on one.The bars or restaurants here all have shite TV's
Try RAI Italia America.
They have it scheldued on their tv guid list

http://www.raitalia.it/dl/portali/site/c...talia.html
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Kalinic out of squad. Injury not cured.
(10-14-2017, 05:51 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Try RAI Italia America.
They have it scheldued on their tv guid list

http://www.raitalia.it/dl/portali/site/c...talia.html

Im not sure what stations i have but there is a lot of RAI.I just do not want to watch it in a bar here.
In Italia, the games are on Sport Mediaset if I'm not wrong, so you should check you have these channels ?
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Game day!! LET"S GOOOO!!!

We just need to press the shit out of this Inter side. Push them into their own little hole like the cockroaches that they are!!! I would love a big win here! Announce our come back and launch ourselves into a series of 4-5 consecutive wins.

FORZA MILAN!!!
Andre Silva with a brace ! Devilcool
Lol ,we're on 9th table place. Must do something about that tonight.
We are now currently in ninth. A win would put us in sixth. Draw keeps us in ninth.
Not too worried about the table. Plenty of time. We have a few "easier" games coming up so we'll have time and plenty of games to catch up. But obviously, going 10 points behind Inter at this point of the season is not acceptable. So this game has to be won no matter what. After this we really should be putting the pieces together. The whole "we are not a team yet" excuse is thinning. It's been long enough that we should at least we compact now. This is what I am looking for. Also, psychologically....as Biglia said, we put our heads down the moment something goes wrong. But this wasn't supposed to happen. This is why we signed the captain of Lazio, Bonucci, and the captain of Wolfsburg. We have charachter and experience. Let's hope these traits start showing up in the games.

I am convinced we will win today. Come December, I predict we will be ahead of Inter in the table! Big Grin such is my optimism right now as it is before every derby!!!