[Serie A MD3] Lazio x Milan 11/9/17
Just hope that the delay won't mess up our preparations... And that the stadium will be safe. Flash floods are no joke.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
screw that ,invest some money into roofs... it can't be 1 billion cost.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I just bumped into Antonelli in the elevator and he told me that they're not sure if the game is on or not but what he was last told was that the game is postponed until 4 pm local time. He told me this about 15 mins ago. The rain has surprisingly quietened down a lot. It's still very gloomy outside though.
The Serie A League has come to the notice, which confirms the start of the match at 16.00 o'clock: "The Serie A League, heard the Municipal Civil Protection and the Rome Police Headquarters, which did not represent particular public policy issues in relation to the contest of today's race, has agreed that the Lazio - Milan match on the 3rd day of the championship starts at 16.00 instead of 15, to encourage a more regular influx of spectators at the stadium. "
crapolivo is starter as predicted.

Lazio: Strakosha; Wallace, De Vrij, Radu; Basta, Leiva, Parolo, Lulic; Milinkovic-Savic, Alberto; Immobile
Lazio bench: Guerrieri, Vargic, Bastos, Luiz Felipe, Patric, Marusic, Lukaku, Crecco, Murgia, Di Gennaro, Palombi, Caicedo

Milan: G Donnarumma; Calabria, Bonucci, Musacchio, Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Montolivo; Suso, Cutrone, Borini
Milan bench: A Donnarumma, Storari, Abate, Antonelli, Zapata, Romagnoli, Locatelli, Mauri, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, André Silva, Kalinic
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Yeah, our starting lineup is too predictable.

This match will not be easy.
Lazio set up to dominate in midfield. I must say I'm concerned with Montolivo, he doesn't deserve a starting spot imo and honestly feel he could prove to be really problematic. His role is also a very physically demanding one today, not something he's known to excel at.
I think Borini will drop deep a lot this match. Sometimes switch with Montolivo.
any YouTube link? Big Grin
I agree with you concerns on Montolivo Dev.

However, I don't agree that Lazio is set to dominate the midfield. I think even with Montolivo in there, we have more quality than them.

Let's see what happens. Also, it's worth noting that our bench looks REALLY strong for this game. As a matter of fact, 5-6 of those players could/should easily be starters.

My biggest concern is Calabria. He has been very sub-par. Hopefully he picks it up in this game and finally starts developing into a quality player.