[ELQ 1st leg] Milan x Shkendija 17/8/2017
(08-16-2017, 10:16 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Interesting, the predicted lineup in Hitman's post was exciting, the one in Troy's post is dreadful. The four changes are terrible.

to be fair, the lineup I posted is more than enough to beat a minnow.  I guess Montella is saving some players for Sunday
True, good point. I mostly just found it interesting to see how much difference a few changes made.
(08-16-2017, 09:09 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Well ,crapolivo of course. Montela's favourite. He'd bench Makelele for crapo.

If we see Montolivo again on Sunday, then I would be really upset. At this point, I would like to believe (as several others point out) that he is saving the better choice for the more important game. Yes, in Italy, a Serie A game is almost always considered more important.
(08-17-2017, 12:02 AM)xudong Wrote: If we see Montolivo again on Sunday, then I would be really upset. At this point, I would like to believe (as several others point out) that he is saving the better choice for the more important game. Yes, in Italy, a Serie A game is almost always considered more important.

I met a guy from Milan while on a cruise and was shocked when he told he that he only cared about Champions League
(08-17-2017, 12:06 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: I met a guy from Milan while on a cruise and was shocked when he told he that he only cared about Champions League

Wait, when did we meet?  Huh

Grinundwech

I did too, seriously. But now, we are in EL, and I realize that I do care about EL, or basically anything we are in.  Sagrin

(and no, I am not from Milan either)
I asked him if he watches Serie A and he said no that he only watches Champions League
Now that's crazy. He is from Milan and he doesn't watch Serie A?

Man, those people are spoiled. They have no idea how lucky they are simply by living in Milan. I would go to every single match that I can (until I become one of them, I guess. Icon_lol2).

Devilol Devilol Devilol
Xu, the video doesn't work?
(08-16-2017, 09:29 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: keep in mind we have a game Sunday too

It's not like we play Barca than Jube. It's Shkendija and Crotone.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.