Matchday 35: Milan - Roma (Sunday, May 7, 2017 - 20:45 CET)
Thought someone would have taken over thread-opening duty after a few disappointing performances but I guess I'm left to do it Big Grin. After playing a couple of relegation-threatened teams, maybe our performance will improve against a team which is above us in the table. It may actually suit us to play against a team which wants to take control and may allow us some chances on the break. Roma is only one point above Napoli so they'll definitely be giving everything in this game. I fear things may not look great if we have to play Zapata-Paletta again..

Can anyone who watched the Rome derby last week suggest some things that we could take from the Lazio performance and apply here this weekend? (Keita Balde is not a valid answer Grinundwech)
Siamo a posto cosi.
(05-04-2017, 06:10 PM)Mystik Wrote: It may actually suit us to play against a team which wants to take control and may allow us some chances on the break. 

Can anyone who watched the Rome derby last week suggest some things that we could take from the Lazio performance and apply here this weekend? (Keita Balde is not a valid answer Grinundwech)

You answered your own question. It's what Lazio did...hit them on the break.
Romagnoli still a doubt Sad
He's officialy out Sad
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Inter lost, Fiorentina and Atalanta dropped points. Our points dropped vs Empoli, Crotone, etc are unforgivable really....
Positive weekend indeed. Let's not moan the spilt milk (I know--I can't help it too). Rather, we should take full advantage of it.
I have a feeling we'll win this one. It's how we do things....drop points against Empoli, than take points from Roma. Big Grin

A win here will more or less put us in the driving seat for 6th place, but also set up a very nice game against Atalanta next week. Either way, this is a winnable game and I hope we take advantage of the other scores you guys mentioned this weekend.
Atalanta's draw means a win would allow us to come within 3 points of them, with a head-to-head incoming as well.
Europe is still well within reach. But we really need to step it up.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Correct it me if I'm wrong.. but doesn't 6th place qualify for Europa League, considering that the Italian Cup Final is Juventus vs Lazio?

not that we should take it for granted.. but was just wondering.
Yes ,but it leads to some shitty qualifications. Better to be 4th or 5th.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.