Matchday 33: Milan - Empoli (Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 15:00 CET)
wow...
You do know you can hate someone as a coach but still like him as a person... My team here in Aus had john van't schip as coach and although I liked him as a person, I hated him as a coach... he was terrible...

It's sad that you can't accept other people's opinions.
It is my opinion that Montella is doing a decent job... Not great, not terrible, just decent... I'd prefer the stability of keeping the same coach to give him a chance with better players and see what he does. It's your opinion that he's a terrible coach and makes Milan "20% weaker than it really is" and then you insinuate that we cant be "big fans of Milan" because we don't agree with you? When did a discussion about our coach turn into... He's a terrible coach and anyone that disagree's is not a real fan?

As for jokes... As I said, I was trying to be funny... Not saying a joke. Plus, in person, I don't say a joke and then immediately smile or laugh so why would I do the same on a post?
You post quite often about your discontent toward Montella's coaching so I thought I'd try lighten the mood with a funny comment. Clearly it was taken the wrong way. sorry. I'll remember that for next time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matchday 33: Milan - Empoli (Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 15:00 CET) - porcho - 04-28-2017, 12:07 AM