Matchday 33: Milan - Empoli (Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 15:00 CET)
(04-23-2017, 04:22 PM)nefremo Wrote: As refreshing as Deulofeu's pace and 1v1 ability has been, the end product is just so bad. We need a player that can do the things Deulofeu does, but also able to finish the moves with more composure rather than "shit himself" when it's time to finish the move.

We truly need a mini revolution if we want to fight for the top spots.

mini? Big Grin We have so many crappy players to get rid of. We have so many huge holes to plug if we want to fight for top spots. 

Donnarumma and Romagnoli are the only two star players we have now. (Thank you, Miha!) 

Locatelli should stay too. My concerns for him simply come from Montella's hesitance of using him. I am not confident in my own judgment, and can only trust the coach. Loyalty, commitment and passion are often underrated, which is why I would rather keep players like Poli over a bunch of others. I hope that Locatelli can grow into a great player we can rely on for many years to come.

I used to support De Sciglio but he just won't make it easy for me. 

Players like Suso and Deulofeu are welcome to stay, but their departure won't be as devastating as Donnarumma or Romagnoli. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matchday 33: Milan - Empoli (Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 15:00 CET) - ACM2019 - 04-23-2017, 04:33 PM