Matchday 33: Milan - Empoli (Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 15:00 CET)
Pasalic did so bad there. Wonderful play by Honda only for Pasalic to take a terrible second touch when he was basically facing Skorupski 1v1 and had 2 players open in front of the gaol to his left.

What kind of players are some of these?!?!?! How can a Central Midfielder take that kind of a touch. I just don't GET IT!
Empoli wasting time to save their lives right now.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(04-23-2017, 03:56 PM)xudong Wrote: what penalty?  Huh

lol, I thought the ref pointed to the spot, it was goalkick
Was that another handball that the referee missed at our cost?

Great, the stream ended for me. The game isn't over yet. I still believe that we can score, now I won't see it.
We never fail to fuck it up! NEVER FAIL TO FUK IT UP!!!!!

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS TEAM! THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!
If we brought on Locatelli instead of O'Campos, we probably would've won.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
I don't remember we ever lost to Empoli at San Siro before. Can someone find out if this was our first ever home defeat against them?

So shameful.
Definitely no European cup after this terrible result.

€50 million can't fix this for next season either.

Cut deadwood from the last matches and play youth like Locatelli, Cutrone and so on.
(04-23-2017, 04:03 PM)Ryo Wrote: If we brought on Locatelli instead of O'Campos, we probably would've won.

Pasalic seems to be a bigger problem to me. Ocampos didn't create much, but Pasalic in fact killed several of our great chances. 

Suso did more or less same thing today.
(04-23-2017, 04:05 PM)xudong Wrote: I don't remember we ever lost to Empoli at San Siro before. Can someone find out if this was our first ever home defeat against them?

So shameful.

10 years ago Big Grin   In 2007.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.