Matchday 30: Pescara - Milan (Sunday April 2, 15:00 CET)
This is such a humiliation...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
As much as I want to see Milan in Europe again we don't deserve to be there. If Milan cant walk over Pescara what hope do they have.

Galliani making cheap signings and free transfers has proved again not to work.
I missed the game as I had to go out, but the result was really disappointing given that Inter also slipped up last night.

It's hard to blame Paletta or Donnarumma, as the backpass was hard but one you'd expect to be controlled, while Gigio can't always be perfect and will make mistakes.

I can't really comment on much else, I caught brief highlights but that's about it.
Donnarumma should take most blame, obviously. Paletta should not have aimed for the goal either. Usually when the defender makes a back pass to the goalkeeper, he should have aimed wide, just in case that this kind of unfortunate mistake happens.
Interesting comments about Donnarumma following his mistake:

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/club/ac-milan/10...st-pescara
(04-04-2017, 08:03 PM)xudong Wrote: Donnarumma should take most blame, obviously. Paletta should not have aimed for the goal either. Usually when the defender makes a back pass to the goalkeeper, he should have aimed wide, just in case that this kind of unfortunate mistake happens.

I hope you know that you're opening the new thread! A draw at Pescara is enough for me to realize it is time to pass the baton to someone else  Devilol
Siamo a posto cosi.
I am not sure if I am good enough! Confused How about this? If no one comes forward by the end of tomorrow, I will take one for the team. Big Grin
I think people are forgetting Gigio is only 18... So many were criticising him yet we've seen mistakes like this from some of the worlds best...
plus... one goal shouldn't have cost us against a team like Pescara